• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System

Karenderia Multiple Restaurant System 5.4.5

No permission to download
Alguém tem o menu semelhante ao kmrs2? Feito em dropdown personalizado para kmrs1?
Open these 2 files and replace according to the information they contain.

Check if you like it.remember to backup and test before

Attachments

• NewMenu.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Abra esses 2 arquivos e substitua conforme as informações neles contidas.
Verifique se está do seu agrado.
As configurações podem ser administradas.

lembre-se de fazer backup e testar antes
Hello friend, thank you very much from the heart, really, because I have no financial conditions and only for testing.

Could you tell me which directories I change them to?

Because I changed both of them here and I did an update and I have an error.

I think I put it in the wrong place.

Hello friend, thank you very much from the heart, really, because I have no financial conditions and only for testing.

Could you tell me which directories I change them to?

Because I changed both of them here and I did an update and I have an error.

I think I put it in the wrong place.
Change functions.php (folder protected/components) and merchant tpl.php (folder views/layouts)

If you didn't make any changes, rename the files
functions.php and merchant_tpl.php and replace with these

Attachments

• Menu.zip
    65 KB · Views: 13
If you didn't make any changes, rename the files
functions.php and merchant_tpl.php and replace with these

Hi friend, it worked perfectly, thank you very much!

I just noticed an error, when we don't release a category x permission, it's still being displayed to the Merchant, I'll send you a print.

Even unchecking the main category, it is showing, the interesting thing would be for it to be hidden if there is no access permission.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    41.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    18 KB · Views: 34
It is displaying the name without the options. That's because the name list is in merchant_tpl and doesn't check if it's active or not.
You can hide this option in the merchant_tpl file by commenting out these lines

<li class="uk-parent">
<a href="#"><span class="menu_title"><?php echo t("Settings") ?></span></a>
<ul class="uk-nav-sub">
<?php $this->widget('zii.widgets.CMenu', Yii::app()->functions->merchantMenuSettings()); ?>
</ul>
</li>

Just want to find out has anyone managed to fully install a working version of Karenderia V2. and has sample site to share.

Or if they have Time to help with my install.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock