• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Suggestion For Hosting Purchase...

mhsowrove

Trusted Uploader
Oct 16, 2019
ASIA
mdsowrove.xyz
Hello Guys !!

Can anyone please suggest me about reseller hosting which will be better in price and features...
I want to devolop an WHMCS site for domain hosting... i see some hosting company provide Free WHMCS like a2host and namehero.....
how it work....and will i face any problem in future ??

so I want to know about some great hosting company in less price.......

Thanks

reseller hosting which will be better in price and features..
Take a look at this (also read carefully the final part):

WHMCS site for domain hosting
I don't get it: domain hosting or website hosting with domain?

will i face any problem in future ??
You will face as many problems as your ToS allows. Strict rules and immediate intervention in case on breaking them will give less of a headache.

great hosting company in less price

There is no such thing as "great hosting in less price". Every company have its own pros and cons.
If you know exactly what do you want to offer then won't be a problem to find the company that suits your needs.
Mind that hosting is not a pot of gold but more like long term gain.

Hello Guys !!

Can anyone please suggest me about reseller hosting which will be better in price and features...
I want to devolop an WHMCS site for domain hosting... i see some hosting company provide Free WHMCS like a2host and namehero.....

Thanks
I think you need to narrow down your needs under these categories:Cheap, Customer Service, Slow Speed. You can find two but not all in one hosting company. If you want all Fast Speed,Customer Service, it will cost you.

Reactions: Masood and mader
Hello Guys !!

Thanks
www.contabo.com is better option in dedicated servers,

Reactions: mhsowrove
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock