• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Hosting Suggestion (TO handle 1 Lac traffic A day)

Top1

Mar 12, 2019
Hi Everyone,
I need a hosting suggestion. I am currently using hostinger cloud 6gb ram with 4 core plan but it can't handle traffic

Generally Traffic 60k per day
2 - 3 k real-time user
site down when traffic increase

Any SUggestion Which hosting is better.

what's your software stack? focusing on HW alone will not solve your issues if your tech stack is sluggish. share more details about your platform

What kind of site? To better understand why this information is crucial, a $10/mo server could easily serve a single static page to 2-3k concurrent users without a hitch. So... what kind of site?

If you're still looking for one, take a look at our Business Hosting Plans (aka Elastic Cloud). Your account automatically copes with unexpected traffic spikes and busy periods by offloading traffic to an alternative server. These High-performance cloud hostings are specially designed for large or resource-heavy websites. Our range of business hosting packages offers up to 12GB RAM and 12x faster NVMe disk speeds.

Prices are a little bit higher but you get cPanel to manage your account so it's easier.

PS: We have 30-day money-back guarantee as well so feel free to give it a go :)

What kind of site? To better understand why this information is crucial, a $10/mo server could easily serve a single static page to 2-3k concurrent users without a hitch. So... what kind of site?
Php Backend

Php Backend

Hi there
Well, giving 2 words doesn't help us to understand what your site does, and it is not serious for someone who is desperate for help lol
All my sites and clients' ones are in PHP, it is called WP lol

I agree with others who said, it is not always the hosting.
Cheers.
NoBs

Reactions: mawwad
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock