• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

how to start movie streaming website?

wwvip22

Jun 18, 2022
hello,

Hopefully you are familiar with movies leaked websites,
i know i might need WP + DOMAIN + OFFSHORE HOSING or PHP complete Script

but what is the methods or the main providers, I don't want to get in hustle where i am responsible for all content. upload + translations
any idea plz share it
thanks you

I’ve been running movies sites for many years now and help 1000s of people start there own , check out my sales thread for everything you need embedworld

Yes you will need everything you mentioned above

If you don’t won’t to upload your own content to a video hosting then you will have to use a auto embed api but then you don’t have any control over the content at all

Any other questions just ask

I appreciate your reply even for gig offer, but i really want to do it without any help..since 1$ is fortune in my country,
i don't mind to pay someone if its really hard.
By the way i check you links but this one not work https://watchfreemovie.xyz/

I'll appreciate if you explain more about How to start, specially for translation part
thanks

Spelling mistake in the url lol I’ll fix it thanks for spotting it

For translation do you mean of the movie theme itself ? If so that is something you will have to pay someone to do if you cant do it yours

What movie theme was you thinking of using

I’ve been running movies sites for many years now and help 1000s of people start there own , check out my sales thread for everything you need embedworld

Yes you will need everything you mentioned above

If you don’t won’t to upload your own content to a video hosting then you will have to use a auto embed api but then you don’t have any control over the content at all

Any other questions just ask
does this take a realively big time to your daily work ? or is it like once set its auto pilot , and is it really worth it ? since for the past 3 years so much streaming site now

does this take a realively big time to your daily work ? or is it like once set its auto pilot , and is it really worth it ? since for the past 3 years so much streaming site now
Well I’m the only one who does auto pilot site , every other theme you have to add the links 1 by 1

Which yes can take a lot of time

Yes lots of movie site in the last few years but normally they only last 1/2 months

As like everything it takes time to build up a lot of viewer but when you do you can earn between 1 to 5k a month , just depends on you

Hi, i been following this thread as i want to start the same thing. got a few questions if you dont mind

1. Once you get say 100 movie watchers on your site everyday, what is the primary way of making money, i suspect ads... is the a well define method to monetize .
2. Why do most of these sites last 1 to 2 months, is that what you need to be under the radar and not get hit for streaming movies.

Reactions: wwvip22

Thesoftwarepimp, i appreciate your Participation,​

so in general i discover that, this type of topics, you will never ever find a direct and clear answer,
some information is clear for now,
1- definitely, you need offshore hosting otherwise your website the hosting company will cancel it!!
2- its either you do all the job, or pay someone to provide.
3- one and only way to make money. ADS or sell Subscription. with ads visitor's will get board 😒😒

I believe only website owners with good budget can make a living with such project 😁

Hi, i been following this thread as i want to start the same thing. got a few questions if you dont mind

1. Once you get say 100 movie watchers on your site everyday, what is the primary way of making money, i suspect ads... is the a well define method to monetize .
2. Why do most of these sites last 1 to 2 months, is that what you need to be under the radar and not get hit for streaming movies.

1) Advertisements are pretty much the only way to generate revenue, you can mix this with offering advertisement free plans in which you'll gain revenue from subscriptions as well as advertisements.

2) The reason movie sites only last 2 or 3 months is because while inexpensive, you can create a website pretty much for $5 hosting a month and a little bit of time, they have no return on investment for a good 6 - 12 months. Not only do you have to build a brand for yourself, you've also got to promote and maintain the site you also have to create relations with people and partnerships to keep your service going. A lot of people don't understand that and call it quits when they've made no money in 2 -3 months because they think it's a get rich quick scheme...

My site is usually 100% advertisement free because money isn't an issue for me so I have no need to make any but I did accidently leave ads enabled last night while testing and with 10,000 views today I have earnt around $13, that's $390 a month... minus my $15 server costs I've made $375 but it's taken me 12 - 24 months to get that traffic.

Thesoftwarepimp, i appreciate your Participation,​

so in general i discover that, this type of topics, you will never ever find a direct and clear answer,
some information is clear for now,
1- definitely, you need offshore hosting otherwise your website the hosting company will cancel it!!
2- its either you do all the job, or pay someone to provide.
3- one and only way to make money. ADS or sell Subscription. with ads visitor's will get board 😒😒

I believe only website owners with good budget can make a living with such project 😁

1) You're correct Offshore hosting is needed, but AlexHost offers this for $4 a month starting, cheap enough to get your service up and running and getting an audience.

2) Exactly and this is also falls under why websites don't last long, it takes months to build a back catalogue on a site such as doodstream or fembed, this is time and effort with zero return, but if you use a 3rd party such as what UKGamer or Myself offer then typically without cost you'll get no revenue either.

You don't need a good budget, you just need some time, around $10 for a domain and $4 a month for services.

hello,

but what is the methods or the main providers, I don't want to get in hustle where i am responsible for all content. upload + translations
any idea plz share it
thanks you
for movie sites... maybe you can learn alot from @ukgamer but if you need also other things like download sites like "music" or anime and something like that

i somehow can help you
all you need is 5 things
1. Domain
2. Hosting
3. CMS / Platform
4. Source of the files
5. Place to upload and what download system for visitor

long explain is looks like this
1. Domain, you need to be secure, or if you want. you can use domain registration like njal.la (you should know what i mean)
2. hosting need to be offshore... i think alot of russian hosting provider that you can use, or some country like ukraine, netherland, etc i really sure you also already know this
3. CMS/Platform.... normally you will go to wordpress, then the second question is what theme you will used.... normally alot of them is using "custom made" theme that you can ask whatever so it's match with your style.....
4. Source of the files.... you need to know where to get the files.... normally people will fetch the files from another bluray source... like torrent etc.... with this system you need to use some vps to download it... so it can be done faster. then you need to "do the job" in that files like rename the files, etc.
5. place to upload and download system. this is the crucial ones... because your money will come from here... you should made your download system works everytime, alot of people using third party filehosting. and mask it with any script on your own sites..... or example some of my partner they upload the files on googledrive and mega.... then they mask it with my sites sharer.pm to make it anon....

so yeah....
after all... it's little bit confusing
but if you know what you're doing
you can get it done faster and can even create bigger sites....

for sites like babiato.... consistent moderation... and good member will increase grow of the forum
but for download sites... the sites rely highly on success of download of a file.... if you fail to give the visitor what they want.... your sites will be no longer used by them....
so that's it

1. Well a lot of people use ads as there main income , but me I hate ads so I make most of my sites subscription based for few reasons

First profits are so much easier to reach with subscriptions you only need a few 100 users to be on great profit

You don’t need to hit monthly’s viewing targets to get profits

Getting 1000 subscribers a month is easier then getting 1ml views a month

2. Most of these sites only last 1/2 month cos they think as soon as they setup a site people are going to run to it like flys on sh*t but that’s not the way it works , it takes time to build up viewers

Most people don’t know how much are work it is , downloading movies / everyday , uploading them to your hosting , posting links everyday 1 by 1 , movies request , off-site seo , social media , the list goes on

That’s why I made all our custom themes like titans wovie redux , dooplay , psyplay , toronites , halimovies , next hour , ovoo , our anime theme , all come autopilot so you never need to post any links at all , all our movie themes will auto add new movies and shows every 24 hours up for 9/10k movies / shows in 1 day so you can basically have a working site in 2 days not 2 months

Then we do everything else you need as well all in 1 place , dmca server , unlimited video host with auto embed api , iptv

Everything is on our sales thread

If you need a demo of anything pm me 🙂

Last edited:
hello,

any idea plz share it
thanks you
This is a type of question you should be asking on WJ , which is a webmaster forum where the owners of fmovies, streamtape (all the big sites and players) etc hangout. Here you will just get amateurs trying to resell their trash service which will last for 1/2 months maybe a little longer no more than a year though.

The only reliable movie and TV API is 2embed, do not let anyone tell you different.

This is a type of question you should be asking on WJ , which is a webmaster forum where the owners of fmovies, streamtape (all the big sites and players) etc hangout. Here you will just get amateurs trying to resell their trash service which will last for 1/2 months maybe a little longer no more than a year though.

The only reliable movie and TV API is 2embed, do not let anyone tell you different.
That’s funny our api has been running over 3 years and 2embed is always down these day

Before you start putting people down you should know your facts

• Love
Reactions: Hzura
That’s funny our api has been running over 3 years and 2embed is always down these day

Your "Free Google Proxy Play", "Free Auto Embed API", "Pre Build A Movie Site" links are dead.

Send me link to your API service so I can investigate whether what you say is true as of right now it looks like you are talking rubbish to look good on the forum.

I have over 20 years experience in the area of web development, I am afraid "Trusted Uploader" on Babiato does not give you more experience in this field over other members here.

Surely a serious professional person will have updated links to their services. I fear people like you downgrade my area of expertise.

For someone who makes a whole lot of noise you could at least purchase WHMCS instead of using a nulled version from Babiato.

acloud.host > This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS.

Any of your customers risk losing everything because of your stupidity. It is only $18 per month for legit copy of WHMCS. Should be affordable with your API subscribers right..

Your "Free Google Proxy Play", "Free Auto Embed API", "Pre Build A Movie Site" links are dead.

Send me link to your API service so I can investigate whether what you say is true as of right now it looks like you are talking rubbish to look good on the forum.

I have over 20 years experience in the area of web development, I am afraid "Trusted Uploader" on Babiato does not give you more experience in this field over other members here.

Surely a serious professional person will have updated links to their services. I fear people like you downgrade my area of expertise.
Nothing is dead , just not free any more 🙂
For someone who makes a whole lot of noise you could at least purchase WHMCS instead of using a nulled version from Babiato.

acloud.host > This domain is not authorized to be using WHMCS.

Any of your customers risk losing everything because of your stupidity. It is only $18 per month for legit copy of WHMCS. Should be affordable with your API subscribers right..
That’s just a glitch check again in 30 mins 😂

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock