• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for partner for a new free movie site!

It's very competitive, when it comes to wanting to make money with this.
I did it as a hobby, wanted it to be a serious hobby, but there weren't anyone committed enough to help me without any financial gain. Alone however, it was a very time consuming endeavour.

I wanted to create a site where user experience comes first, so I checked the quality of each movie and episode, uploaded everything one-by-one in at least 1080p, didn't add annoying popunder ads, just the pure 1080p movies and shows uninterrupted. It sounds already very time consuming....right?
It sure as hell was, because I just didn't wanna be the one out of 5000 movie sites, who autoembed everything with APIs and have little to no control over his content.

The other day I wanted to watch "The Resident" with my wife and typed it in Google Search.
I had basically 5 pages of illegal movie sites hosting this particular show, which is not even that popular.
These kind of sites are all over the place and there is nothing you can't watch online for free. It might be easy to make a site like this with autoembed, etc...BUT It is definitely one of the hardest to make money with!

I made the right decision by saying farewell to my movie site, cause I make now couple hundreds/month online by selling Discord, Disney+ and Netflix subscriptions cheaper and it takes 10% of the time I spent on shaping the movie site (which I might add brought nothing). But of course...this wasn't my intention anyway. It was fun while it lasted.
Maybe some day I make a new one with an invitation system, showing only 4K movies without ads and interruptions, with a custom made iOS, Android and Smart TV app, but it's not gonna be in the near future :D

Cheers!

It's very competitive, when it comes to wanting to make money with this.
I did it as a hobby, wanted it to be a serious hobby, but there weren't anyone committed enough to help me without any financial gain. Alone however, it was a very time consuming endeavour.

I wanted to create a site where user experience comes first, so I checked the quality of each movie and episode, uploaded everything one-by-one in at least 1080p, didn't add annoying popunder ads, just the pure 1080p movies and shows uninterrupted. It sounds already very time consuming....right?
It sure as hell was, because I just didn't wanna be the one out of 5000 movie sites, who autoembed everything with APIs and have little to no control over his content.

The other day I wanted to watch "The Resident" with my wife and typed it in Google Search.
I had basically 5 pages of illegal movie sites hosting this particular show, which is not even that popular.
These kind of sites are all over the place and there is nothing you can't watch online for free. It might be easy to make a site like this with autoembed, etc...BUT It is definitely one of the hardest to make money with!

I made the right decision by saying farewell to my movie site, cause I make now couple hundreds/month online by selling Discord, Disney+ and Netflix subscriptions cheaper and it takes 10% of the time I spent on shaping the movie site (which I might add brought nothing). But of course...this wasn't my intention anyway. It was fun while it lasted.
Maybe some day I make a new one with an invitation system, showing only 4K movies without ads and interruptions, with a custom made iOS, Android and Smart TV app, but it's not gonna be in the near future :D

Cheers!

Bro your still very confused auto embed don’t mean you wouldn’t have full control over what’s added , you did have your own auto embed api that only you could use

Then make the theme auto embed with your api, then what you uploaded would of got added nothing more or less

Then if you download the torrent on RSS feed then that would just runs on its own very simple

Auto embed 101 , when you add a link without auto api you first put in the tmdb I’d then have paste the movie link for each video 1 by 1

If you add auto embed api you only have to put in the tmdb I’d and the link will be auto generated , so you can use bulk import to import 100s at a time

Even if you was to use embedworld api you still pick and choose what movies got added to your site nothing is auto added for you that not auto embed

Making money from movie site is the easiest thing in the world you don’t even have to do much 😂

You said you had 5 pages from a google search I get if you search kitchen fitter you would of had 500 pages haha , but that don’t mean nothing just get your site on page 1 of google which is very very simple 🙂

Last edited:
wrote you a dm

wrote you a dm

Please only serious people apply! Most of the people who write me just disappear right after.

What I am looking for:
- Have a lot of time to add movies and shows to the website.
- Be available 75% of the day to do this.
- Don't start to talk about revenue sharing before you even done anything. This is not a business, it's a hobby and you should also consider it like that.
- People who are willing to help simply for fun and not expecting big sums of money.

It's a project that I am committed to and I am looking for people, who are at least as committed as me.
If you are the one, it's gonna be also your website, so I am open for any suggestions in terms of development, etc.
What???? 🤣
You don't have high demands either, what are you asking for, it should be a job for those who want it. If someone with experience and free time, why would they work for you when they can make their own website?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock