• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Easy money with only $50 to start

UltraLion

Mar 10, 2021
Hello or good evening!
I'm looking to make some money on the side and I have a small budget to start, I'm not too skilled in all that is dropshipping or other stuff like that, so I'm looking for an alternative that could be simple enough to understand to start, if you have ideas I want! thank you! :D

Hello or good evening!
I'm looking to make some money on the side and I have a small budget to start, I'm not too skilled in all that is dropshipping or other stuff like that, so I'm looking for an alternative that could be simple enough to understand to start, if you have ideas I want! thank you! :D
You may need this tool.

Try it
100% free to start. It is just a tool to start

Create Sales Funnels
Send Marketing Emails
Build Websites
Create Online Courses
Automate Your Marketing
Funnel builder
Video hosting

Hello or good evening!

Attachments

• google.png
    google.png
    122.5 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:
Hello or good evening!

Reactions: orthodox
How do you make the app, also do you promote it in some way?
Application from the template. There you just need to write the site address, colors, perhaps some other additional settings and publish it. You don’t need to promote the app, if you make it from a well-known site, then people will find and download it themselves.

Reactions: greente4
Application from the template. There you just need to write the site address, colors, perhaps some other additional settings and publish it. You don’t need to promote the app, if you make it from a well-known site, then people will find and download it themselves.
We have the most visited amazon site, what can we do as an example of this

We have the most visited amazon site, what can we do as an example of this
I think it already exists :)

According to the rules of Google, there should be one application to one site. Of course, sometimes it turns out to make an application despite the fact that there is already one on the play store, but in the case of Amazon, I think this will not work.

Applications are pre-moderated and the moderator will guess :)

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
web2app, just according to my observations, you need to carefully check the application after creation. Applications from some templates do not work correctly on some sites, for example, the submission of form data does not occur and therefore users cannot complete authorization. During pre-moderation, this may be noticed and then the application will not be published, and if it is published, then users will be unhappy and they will write negative reviews.

@orthodox can you share any example apps here or in private?

what happen if the website owner finds the app and report? does google bans developer console account?

For me the question is how to use the resources of the website if one does not have access to the database or API

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock