• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Looking for partner for a new free movie site!

Yoozan

Jan 21, 2021
Europe
eargasm.app
I have recently started a new free movie site with DMCA ignored web and video hosting.

The website: https://filmbuzz.co

I am looking for some people to help me maintain the website, fill it up with content, develop the discord server and manage the community together with me.

Eventually, I wanna make money with this and have placed some ads on the website to start with.
I am willing to share the future profit with those who really help building this website up.

If you are interested, contact me!
Have a great one! 😊

@ukgamer hey mate! It’s nothing really that I can’t handle alone, because I think have the required IT experience. It’s just more fun to do with someone else and it seems people are only willing to help, if they can have financial gain in the end. That’s why I started implementing ads and stuff so there is money flowing in at some point.

Reactions: harisnaeem
I am interested in your offer,
how to contact you about the cooperation

Out of curiosity, how do you deal with DMCA sent to Cloudflare?
I don't. @ukgamer does. He provides DMCA video hosting server space, which is proxied. DMCA will never reach you, because they won't find who to reach due to the proxy.
He's got high performance video servers with load balancers as well as his own movie embed api. If you have the money, he can also setup a movie site for you with his api in no time and then you won't have to worry about video storage like I do.

The real question is if you wanna help me or not? :cool:

Reactions: iVenom
Can i also join ?
wrote you a dm

I would love to work with you on this website.
wrote you a dm

I have recently started a new free movie site with DMCA ignored web and video hosting.

The website: https://filmbuzz.co

I am looking for some people to help me maintain the website, fill it up with content, develop the discord server and manage the community together with me.

Eventually, I wanna make money with this and have placed some ads on the website to start with.
I am willing to share the future profit with those who really help building this website up.

If you are interested, contact me!
Have a great one! 😊
Please only serious people apply! Most of the people who write me just disappear right after.

What I am looking for:
- Have a lot of time to add movies and shows to the website.
- Be available 75% of the day to do this.
- Don't start to talk about revenue sharing before you even done anything. This is not a business, it's a hobby and you should also consider it like that.
- People who are willing to help simply for fun and not expecting big sums of money.

It's a project that I am committed to and I am looking for people, who are at least as committed as me.
If you are the one, it's gonna be also your website, so I am open for any suggestions in terms of development, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbrilll
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock