• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Help creating this design in Elementor

wezoo

Aug 26, 2020
Hi all.... Im looking for an expert to give some advice / guidance on how rot achieve this look in element or / Wordpress..
|Im trying to generate this by using the latest 3 blog posts but I need them to look the image with one large blog image on left with two shorter on right..

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 07.45.14.png
this screen shot I made using call to action so wasn't difficult to make but I need them to be generated automatically from most recent blog posts and also include the title and custom field name..
I have tried many times with many plugins and I just can't seem to get it to look like this using posts.. ( I can't code )

my website is www.thewests.uk and is currently a work in progress but if you visit you might see what im trying to achieve
Many thanks for taking the time tread this, I understand that you're probably way too busy but I thought it was worth asking.

many thanks
Dave

PM me the login details and I'll take a look for you.

this screen shot I made using call to action so wasn't difficult to make but I need them to be generated automatically from most recent blog posts and also include the title and custom field name..
JetEngine would do it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock