• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Help] Creating a Row Separator with Text in Wp-Bakery

patrocle

Well Known Senior Member!
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 17, 2018
West Coast - Usa
babia.to
So guys i need some help... as after i spent some time trying to figure this out i give up...

So here is the dilemma. I am trying to add a row separator with text in ListingPro wordpress theme on main home page, like this one here:

2021-04-10_9-25-14.jpg

U can see it live here: www.koelner-adressen.de u can click for English to translate

I use wp-bakery .

Any help will appreciate !

I don't really know WPBakery but it should be something like a text or heading element with the row given a background colour. That's how I'd do it in Elementor so would imagine something similar in WPB.

Reactions: patrocle
Ya i try all the combinations, at one point i got the banner and color ,but there was no option to add the text.
Problem is with ListingPro that when i started to create the site i started with both with wp-bakery and elementor but for some reason the main page is with wp-bakery and if i want to open with elementor it gives me an error and does not open. To late not to convert to elementor Hmmm... Plus not much experience with elementor.
But thanks! for posting.

Ok it looks like you need to use a "Styled TextBox" where you set the background colour and then put a "Text Block" inside that to actually put your text.

Wow WPB sucks 😂

I not really a pro in this, but looks that i manage to figure out a little ;)
I used a text block, and edited the wording. Now i like it how it came out. The only problem is i need to move the text up a little to in the middle.

Got code:
<h1 style="color: black;"><strong>Facebook Groups</strong></h1>

2021-04-10_11-24-38.jpg

2021-04-10_11-24-11.jpg

With paddings all equal, the text should be in the middle. In your screenshot, the padding-top is smaller, so it should be higher, however it renders below the middle. I'm guessing there's some other CSS conflicting, most probably the CSS for the H1 tag.

And yes, I agree with @Medw1311 WP Bakery sucks big time, try to avoid it.

I can't figure out how to change the font in the editor but here's what I've got....

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

In the first picture make sure you have no stray &nbsp; in there.

Hmm thanks, did not work on my end , got the same layout not in the middle
but i manage to fix it, the css was the problem , top 5px and the sides at 10 px and the lower at 15 px. 2021-04-11_19-21-34.jpg

2021-04-11_19-22-20.jpg

Reactions: Medw1311
but i manage to fix it, the css was the problem , top 5px and the sides at 10 px and the lower at 15 px.
No, you did not fix it. With those padding settings, the title should not be in the middle, and besides in your screenshot it is not exactly in the middle. So, I still think there's another css declaration overruling what you are doing in the text editor.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock