• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download

Version 30.0 - 08 Oct 2022​

Web​

Updated
  • Dynamic The Booking Activity Title For Multiple Languages
Fixed
  • Provider Address Mapping Issue
  • Provider/Handyman Registration Issue In The Provider App (Fix in API)

henryjames254 updated Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution with a new update entry:

Version 30.0 - 08 Oct 2022

Web​

Updated
  • Dynamic The Booking Activity Title For Multiple Languages
Fixed
  • Provider Address Mapping Issue
  • Provider/Handyman Registration Issue In The Provider App (Fix in API)

Version 29.0 - 05 Oct 2022​

Mobile App​

New
  • Apple Sign In
  • User Can Now Book Free Services If Available
  • Update – Free Plan Issue Resolved

Version 28.0 - 29 Sept 2022​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Caly and LuvUAE
I just wanted to know that can we put Contact Us when the customer books a service instead of the price being shown, so that we contact the customer through call about the pricing and edit later on for the customer.

I need to buy the service but this payment method is must for my company so if this option is available. I will be happy to purchase your product.

Ill display some screenshot from your demo app to better understand.

%The part where price is displayed

I would like to to add there an option like

"will be updated once you accept the offer"

and this would be change when the admin puts his desire price that will be reflected to the costumer automatically.%
Would want this result in my front end

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221014-170744.jpg
    Screenshot_20221014-170744.jpg
    294.5 KB · Views: 27
I just wanted to know that can we put Contact Us when the customer books a service instead of the price being shown, so that we contact the customer through call about the pricing and edit later on for the customer.

I need to buy the service but this payment method is must for my company so if this option is available. I will be happy to purchase your product.

and this would be change when the admin puts his desire price that will be reflected to the costumer automatically.%
That seems like a custom flow which is not available, you can ask this to actual author on codecanyon to include in the app.

Reactions: Jg_selisa

This is a custom flow that pretty much defeats the purpose of a booking app, customers might as well use google map search and contact the business directly to discuss prices.

Reactions: johnwick
This is a custom flow that pretty much defeats the purpose of a booking app, customers might as well use google map search and contact the business directly to discuss prices.
I agree with that point but because of the variable prices in my country and different type of work the prices would be variable

Reactions: Jg_selisa
Hi Team

Please update

Version 31.0 - 17 Oct 2022

, thanks

Last edited:
Please update

Version 31.0 - 17 Oct 2022​

Web​

Fixed
  • [Privacy Issue] Provider can not see another provider booking

Mobile App​

New
  • Apple Sign In
  • User Can Now Book Free Services
Updated
  • String Translation Changes
  • Booking Status Color Change
  • Latest Kotlin Version
  • Updated Libraries
Fixed
  • Minor Bug Fixes

Reactions: LuvUAE and zhong
v32.0 is out, Please update

Version 32.0 - 21 Oct 2022​

Web​

Fixed
  • Bug fix: Location wise service API.

Reactions: LuvUAE
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock