• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Handyman Service - On-Demand Home Service Flutter App with Complete Solution + ChatGPT 11.5.2

No permission to download
Good time, please tell me, this error appeared after I deleted all the countries in the database except my own:

Undefined property: stdClass::$symbol

Good time, please tell me, this error appeared after I deleted all the countries in the database except my own:

Undefined property: stdClass::$symbol
sildiğin sembo varsayılan olabilir. başka bir varsayılan ata

check error log

check error log
[2022-09-05 05:32:30] local.ERROR: Undefined property: stdClass::$symbol {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): Undefined property: stdClass::$symbol at C:\\OSPanel\\domains\\handyman\\app\\Helper\\helper.php:390)
[stacktrace]

Thanks for figuring out the problem.
The question is different: Where can I find a list of languages that I can choose? I searched through all the admin panel and I can't find it in the files either)

project-folder/resources/lang/en
project-folder/resources/lang/tr
project-folder/resources/lang/ex
here is lang folder

henryjames254 submitted a new resource:

Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution Untouched - Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution

Read more about this resource...
Hi bro,

if possible can you please update the source code to the latest i.e Version 27 released on 10th sep 2022.

Thank you so much for your time and contribution.

App looks great.. felt like to test the features and the code issues if any before taking a call to buy it for deployment.

Hope to see the update very soon bro.

henryjames254 updated Handyman Service - Flutter On-Demand Home Services App with Complete Solution with a new update entry:

Version 27.0 - 10 Sept 2022

Web​

Added
  • Now, Handyman Frontend will control cookie management to control user privacy.
Fixed
  • Change to does from dose in error page

Mobile App​

Added
  • Customers can no longer contact providers prior to the acceptance of their bookings.
  • Material 3 Bottom Navigation Bar
Fixed
  • Change password was disabled
  • UI and UX improvements
  • Code Enhancement

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, can you tell me how to fix this error? Occurs when entering php artisan optimize

LogicException

Unable to prepare route [providerpayout/create/{id}] for serialization. Another route has already been assigned name [providerpayout.create].

Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 13 Pro - 2022-10-04 at 18.15.59.png

Does anyone know which file to edit to expand the category list to 8 on the app frontpage? been searching for 2 days and still can't find it. On the original design, it's 3 on top and 3 bottoms but I wanna fit 8 HELP if anyone knows how to do it.

Simulator Screen Shot - iPhone 13 Pro - 2022-10-04 at 18.15.59.png

Does anyone know which file to edit to expand the category list to 8 on the app frontpage? been searching for 2 days and still can't find it. On the original design, it's 3 on top and 3 bottoms but I wanna fit 8 HELP if anyone knows how to do it.
Nevermind I found it in the server files App->Http->Controllers->Api->DashboardController.php

just change this line $per_page = 6; to whatever number you want. I chose 8 for my design.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock