• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eDemand - Multi Vendor On Demand Handy Services, Handyman with Flutter App & Admin Panel

eDemand - Multi Vendor On Demand Handy Services, Handyman with Flutter App & Admin Panel v2.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
how to install this version, it is not installed where and how to install it... help is welcomhow to install this version, it is not installed where and how to install it... help is welcome... thank you...e... thank you...

Como eu disse, vá para Admin -> Configuração-> geral não salvo. por favor. verifique as capturas de tela. Tentei muitas vezes nos últimos dois dias. espero que você tenha corrigido esse problema. ou mencione extensões instaladas obrigatórias para funcionar sem problemas.
amigo como faço para atualizar estou com 1.4 rodando gostaria de atualizar para 2.1 ou pode encaminhar o instalador da versão 2.1

Has anyone managed to run the apps on Android Studio and why am I running on the latest version 2024 and it gives me a lot of independence errors? I've already updated, uninstalled and I'm following the manual because it says it has to run on Java 11 and Flutter 3.16

Can someone please shed some light...
I'm getting this error
to flutter pub outdated

Version 2.3.0​

( 18 March 2024 )

+ [Added] Provide the URLs for both the customer and provider apps in the panel’s App Settings.
+ [Added] Allow admin approval for services. Admin can manage this when adding or editing a provider.
+ [Added] Enable subscription management from the add or edit provider section in the admin panel.
+ [Added] Enable cash collection and settlement for each order in the Booking Payment Management section.
+ [Added] Remove the Promo code option from the customer app.
+ [Added] Include a share app option in the provider app.
+ [Improved] Modify the subscription purchase flow. In the provider app and panel, don’t prompt immediate plan purchase after registering a new provider.
+ [Improved] Add notes to each field in the admin panel to clarify its purpose.
+ [Improved] Improvements and issues fixed
+ [Compatible] Flutter v3.19.3 - Seamlessly utilize the latest Flutter features.

Please update

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock