• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoferTaxi Trioangle

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1

No permission to download
Good evening,
I tried to install laravel. I deleted .env and recreated approx. file, I emptied SQL, I followed all the steps but at installation I get this error. I mention that I use cPanel and PHP version 7.4 (ea-php74).

Could you help me with the installation please?

friend, just upload the files -configure hosting for php 7.4 - delete the .env - rename the .env.example file to .env -type in browser....yourdomain/public/install

friend, just upload the files -configure hosting for php 7.4 - delete the .env - rename the .env.example file to .env -type in browser....yourdomain/public/install
oh leave a blank BD

during installation you must provide database name, username and password

if you stop at the folder permissions screen, just enter the server panel and change the permissions on the listed files

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1 working fine guys. i have working web and both android apps. i was sharing too some of my friends here in babiato. now i need cubejex multiservice system badly. if anyone has it pm me on telegram (@k40_K40) i will share working GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1 thank you​

if you can share the apks working, the community would be very useful

Error
Using $this when not in object context

RachidLaasri\LaravelInstaller\Helpers\FinalInstallManager::storage_link_genrate
vendor/rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Helpers/FinalInstallManager.php:39

*/ private static function storage_link_genrate() { try{ Artisan::call('storage:link'); } catch(Exception $e){ [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] return $this->response($e->getMessage());[/COLOR] } }

Error
Using $this when not in object context

RachidLaasri\LaravelInstaller\Helpers\FinalInstallManager::storage_link_genrate
vendor/rachidlaasri/laravel-installer/src/Helpers/FinalInstallManager.php:39

*/ private static function storage_link_genrate() { try{ Artisan::call('storage:link'); } catch(Exception $e){ [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] return $this->response($e->getMessage());[/COLOR] } }
what is the status of ur .env means is localhost or 127.0.0.1
???? if you are php 7.4 than localhost for shared hosting

any body know how to fix driver app, driver app not getting any request for ride its nothing showing

For those of you facing driver not recivin ride notifications
1.make sure firebase-php and firebase-token are working on the backend
2.on the driver app give firebase db url manually to Instance Id OR update the syntax
* see laravel logs for exceptions on those modules​
*download and place neccessary files (from github)​
Fixed mine this way,​

where to find, in which directory? Thank you
go to admin files then resources\credentials folder then delete all previous files after this go to firebase/service account then generate file and upload those file into admin panel on API section that's it.

Reactions: tetramorfo
now apps communicate fine. ride requests are working but on last step "on payment" rider app is crashing i don't why. here is logs 1636060562856.png 1636060562856.png
I've been going on for a year with GoferTaxi, maybe in 2021 we'll be able to make it work 100% ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: in the absence of complete installation instructions, it is a drama ...

now apps communicate fine. ride requests are working but on last step "on payment" rider app is crashing i don't why. here i
@CGI REEDU man great you are the best I checked your all previous comments you always asking for ride request but no one didn't given proper response to you now. Everyone just shutdown this script. Even me but you didn't did this. After your this comment i!m starting this gofer again thanks buddy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock