• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoferTaxi Trioangle

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1

No permission to download
now apps communicate fine. ride requests are working but on last step "on payment" rider app is crashing i don't why. here is logs 1636060562856.png 1636060562856.png
AS you can see it raises JSON Exception, an error 500 occured on th backend so it cant parse the error page.
empty your laravel.log and try again then see the exception on the backend and fix that

I added service account file as you have said. But still ride request is not working in mine. Mine SDK is 31 ande gofer ver is 2.2.1

After booking the cab i get this in log of customer app (When searching for cab)

2021-11-18 17:15:54.209 2919-3833/com.jellies.cabapp E/MyFirebaseMessagingService: From tri: 399939892983
2021-11-18 17:15:54.210 2919-3833/com.jellies.cabapp E/MyFirebaseMessagingService: From tri: com.google.firebase.messaging.RemoteMessage@668156e
2021-11-18 17:15:54.211 2919-3833/com.jellies.cabapp E/MyFirebaseMessagingService: Data Payload: {custom={"no_cars":{"title":"No cars found","status":0}}}
2021-11-18 17:15:54.213 2919-3833/com.jellies.cabapp E/test push noti: ours
2021-11-18 17:15:54.213 2919-3833/com.jellies.cabapp E/MyFirebaseMessagingService: Data Payload: {custom={"no_cars":{"title":"No cars found","status":0}}}
2021-11-18 17:15:54.214 2919-3833/com.jellies.cabapp E/MyFirebaseMessagingService: push json: {"custom":{"no_cars":{"title":"No cars found","status":0}}}
2021-11-18 17:15:54.217 2919-3833/com.jellies.cabapp E/MyFirebaseMessagingService: IF: {"custom":{"no_cars":{"title":"No cars found","status":0}}}

Please help
send me your teamviewer on inbox

Reactions: Disney
Thanks friend, will you also have the installation manual for the web panel?
installation is simple and basic knowledge is laravel. Use the installer that comes with the application. /public/install don't forget to delete the installed file in the /storage folder to work.

hello, by chance someone has the version GoferTaxi Triangle 2.5.1 I understand that the people who bought it are given updates for life

hello, by chance someone has the version GoferTaxi Triangle 2.5.1 I understand that the people who bought it are given updates for life
Gofer has only 1 year of updates. After updates are add-ons.

I'm geting error of firebase instance id like below

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: AsyncTask #3
Process: com.jellies.cabapp, PID: 9945
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(AsyncTask.java:415)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:305)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:923)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/google/firebase/iid/FirebaseInstanceId;
at com.sinch.android.rtc.internal.client.fcm.FcmTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:11)
at com.sinch.android.rtc.internal.client.fcm.FcmTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(AsyncTask.java:394)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceId" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/~~XXYLbADtVJK514PZ_TOvgg==/com.jellies.cabapp-j_HJnsn4DL8ijBQbyVJecQ==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/~~XXYLbADtVJK514PZ_TOvgg==/com.jellies.cabapp-j_HJnsn4DL8ijBQbyVJecQ==/lib/arm64, /data/app/~~XXYLbADtVJK514PZ_TOvgg==/com.jellies.cabapp-j_HJnsn4DL8ijBQbyVJecQ==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system_ext/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:207)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)

Can someone help me what the issue is and how to fix it please (I get this error when i recieve ride request in driver app)

I'm geting error of firebase instance id like below

E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: AsyncTask #3
Process: com.jellies.cabapp, PID: 9945
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occurred while executing doInBackground()
at android.os.AsyncTask$4.done(AsyncTask.java:415)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:383)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:252)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:271)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lcom/google/firebase/iid/FirebaseInstanceId;
at com.sinch.android.rtc.internal.client.fcm.FcmTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:11)
at com.sinch.android.rtc.internal.client.fcm.FcmTask.doInBackground(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.AsyncTask$3.call(AsyncTask.java:394)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceId" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/~~XXYLbADtVJK514PZ_TOvgg==/com.jellies.cabapp-j_HJnsn4DL8ijBQbyVJecQ==/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/~~XXYLbADtVJK514PZ_TOvgg==/com.jellies.cabapp-j_HJnsn4DL8ijBQbyVJecQ==/lib/arm64, /data/app/~~XXYLbADtVJK514PZ_TOvgg==/com.jellies.cabapp-j_HJnsn4DL8ijBQbyVJecQ==/base.apk!/lib/arm64-v8a, /system/lib64, /system_ext/lib64]]
at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:207)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:379)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:312)

Can someone help me what the issue is and how to fix it please (I get this error when i recieve ride request in driver app)
Fixed this issue by adding implementation 'com.google.firebase:firebase-iid:21.1.0' in gradle

Reactions: tetramorfo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock