• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoferTaxi Trioangle

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1

No permission to download
Hi guys please need a little help, Android driver app Give me this error

Could not GET 'https://cardinalcommerce.bintray.co...oid/crashlytics/17.2.2/crashlytics-17.2.2.pom'. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden
Disable Gradle 'offline mode' and sync project
goto build.gradle(app) and change the username, password and url

repositories {
google()
jcenter()
mavenCentral()
maven { url 'https://jitpack.io' }
maven {
url "https://cardinalcommerceprod.jfrog.io/artifactory/android"
credentials {
username 'braintree_team_sdk'
password 'AKCp8jQcoDy2hxSWhDAUQKXLDPDx6NYRkqrgFLRc3qDrayg6rrCbJpsKKyMwaykVL8FWusJpp'
}
}

hello friends, i was successfully compile the apps, but i cant receive customer request on the driver app what did i miss?? and another thing i cant refactor package name it does not rename all the strings plsss help

hello friends, i was successfully compile the apps, but i cant receive customer request on the driver app what did i miss?? and another thing i cant refactor package name it does not rename all the strings plsss help
Check the proguard file and replace it with your app's package name. The proguard must be with the previous application's package name and is preventing the request.

tnx for the replay, i didn't change the package name cuz it cant rename all the string so i cant recompile it. i was compile it using default package name so using their default package name can cause the problem?

if anyone had problem with refactor the package name??
You must change the entire package to yours, still give permission with package name in proguard. Your package should match your firebase .json file. Otherwise you will cause errors with compile.

sim eu fiz isso mano, mas quando eu refatorou, no arquivo de manifesto ele não mudou e também no layout não alterou especificamente ele remove "com" do nome do pacote. é estranho porque aconteceu assim.
re-install android studio and re-check

Hi friends, did anyone successfully build both (Gofer Taxi Driver and Rider) android app, please reply

How come people are so non-thankful, they cant get these codes on their own, and if someone is working hard to get them for free here, they need install support, guides, updates and all.
Really, that's why no one shares powerful complex scripts which work in full in forums.
:LOL: Yes bro, you are absolutely correct. Its uncultured human nature. Most of us forget to thanking those who work hard and dare to share valuable things/script among us. Yday one bastared was feeling discrimination bcause demanded password was not shared by resources owner.
Instead of boosting moral by thanking or like, simply they run away afer download and interestingly they come again and put thr feedback that things are quit old, Would you bring latest update. :LOL: How disgraceful shameless they are!!!!!
There are no injection for these type of....... :LOL:

did you buy the script from me or from the gofer people that we are supposed to work hard to get you updates.
GM bro, don't get it from bad side ! its just a question if there is a new update ! i hope one day i can get a verry good script & share it here with babiato members ;)

I wont share anymore scripts thats why I stopped long back, people here are so demanding and they ask so shamelessly, without even contributing anything, updates and this and that.

I wont share anymore scripts thats why I stopped long back, people here are so demanding and they ask so shamelessly, without even contributing anything, updates and this and that.
i try to help here when i can resolve a problem on public thread or in private, when i found a good script or i buy a script i will share it directly here in babiato

we should keep the community helpful and engaging rather than just consuming a lot than is given

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock