• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GoferTaxi Trioangle

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1

No permission to download
for those who are facing issue with script install follow these steps
1-first delete the .env file
2- now rename .env.example to .env
3- then create a new database or delete all file (dump) in the old database yaou cn use one of these new or old empty ones
4- then go to the public folder and delete a file name storage there not the folder name storage(see the picture for better understanding)
5- now go to http://yourdomain/public/install
and now install it as a normal script enjoy :)
thanks mate . Highly Appreciated .

its showing this error in android user app

USer/app/build/tmp/kapt3/stubs/debug/com/trioangle/gofer/dependencies/module/AppContainerModule.java:11: error: This module is public, but it includes non-public (or effectively non-public) modules. Either reduce the visibility of this module or make com.trioangle.gofer.dependencies.module.ApplicationModule public.
public final class AppContainerModule {

Please help me to solve this error

> Task :app:processDebugManifest FAILED
C:\Users\Saima\Desktop\Codes\gofer_android_v2.2.1\gofer_android_V2.2.1\app\src\main\AndroidManifest.xml:24:5-78 Warning:
Element uses-permission#android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW at AndroidManifest.xml:24:5-78 duplicated with element declared at AndroidManifest.xml:16:5-78
[com.braintreepayments.api:braintree:3.17.4] C:\Users\Saima\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\3a639c6a468a806b3c6b12aa8feb409b\jetified-braintree-3.17.4\AndroidManifest.xml:17:9-45 Error:
Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.braintreepayments.api:braintree:3.17.4] AndroidManifest.xml:17:9-45
[com.braintreepayments.api:braintree:3.17.4] C:\Users\Saima\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\3a639c6a468a806b3c6b12aa8feb409b\jetified-braintree-3.17.4\AndroidManifest.xml:18:9-64 Error:
Missing 'package' key attribute on element package at [com.braintreepayments.api:braintree:3.17.4] AndroidManifest.xml:18:9-64
[com.braintreepayments.api:braintree:3.17.4] C:\Users\Saima\.gradle\caches\transforms-2\files-2.1\3a639c6a468a806b3c6b12aa8feb409b\jetified-braintree-3.17.4\AndroidManifest.xml Error:
Validation failed, exiting

See http://g.co/androidstudio/manifest-merger for more information about the manifest merger.

Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugManifest'.
> Manifest merger failed with multiple errors, see logs

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

public, but it includes non-public (or effectively non-public) modules. Either reduce the visibility of this module or make com.trioangle.gofer.dependencies.module.ApplicationModule public.
^

its showing this error in android user app

USer/app/build/tmp/kapt3/stubs/debug/com/trioangle/gofer/dependencies/module/AppContainerModule.java:11: error: This module is public, but it includes non-public (or effectively non-public) modules. Either reduce the visibility of this module or make com.trioangle.gofer.dependencies.module.ApplicationModule public.
Use android studio 4.0.1 then clear cache reopen project
Your problem will be solved

Check the proguard file and replace it with your app's package name. The proguard must be with the previous application's package name and is preventing the request.
On latest phone driver app notification not working on foreground,
Its only work on background.
For this you have to update dependecy
And firebaseinstace deprecated to stable code

On latest phone driver app notification not working on foreground,
Its only work on background.
For this you have to update dependecy
And firebaseinstace deprecated to stable code
I haven't used this code for a long time, but at the time the .proguard prevented it.

GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1 working fine guys. i have working web and both android apps. i was sharing too some of my friends here in babiato. now i need cubejex multiservice system badly. if anyone has it pm me on telegram (@k40_K40) i will share working GoferTaxi Trioangle 2.2.1 thank you​

Good evening,
I tried to install laravel. I deleted .env and recreated approx. file, I emptied SQL, I followed all the steps but at installation I get this error. I mention that I use cPanel and PHP version 7.4 (ea-php74).

Could you help me with the installation please?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Error_Web.jpg
    Error_Web.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Laravel_LOG.jpg
    Laravel_LOG.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 10
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock