• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 4 TB storage Lifetime free [Closed]

Spyders

Sep 20, 2019
Spain
Hi everyone
I also have some invitations from Playbook to share. Playbook is a wonderful storage place that is currently offering free accounts on the Artist & Designer plan.
A tremendously visual place to store, collaborate and share. It supports practically all file formats, including audio and video.
I would like to share them with those who really need them.
If you are interested write a number and show love for @Babak or any other member of the team that maintains this magnificent community that gives us all so much.
😍 @Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ @Medw1311 @Rockyp
Rules:
-Your account must be at least 30 days old to participate.
-Only apply once
-No Pm your email, I will contact the winners on Sunday 30 July
-Each winner (guest) will get three more invitations, please share one with the Babiato community and let the chain flow.
Sharing is caring
==========
Well, since it seems that this bothers some Giveways master, so i close the thread.
The intention was the best, for me was a very useful gift founded by face on the waiting list time ago and when saw the invitations my first thought was share them in Babiato.
Don´t see 👻 where there aren´t
I´m not trying to do anything weired
Very unplesant first experience with gifts

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jayy and elipseprod
It is very easy to get 4TB. 🤪
Stop buttering and donate to babak and other mods to support them 😒

Reported thread and soon i will share the invite link publicly!

U can just get verified for designer plan by just sending any paid temp 👀
Yep anddd ;)
I have two invite links, only you need to create an account with fancy artist name!
Another one is an affiliate link.

Most of them new members daily creating new giveaway of these, huh. It's free and very easy!

Reactions: cemg
Long Live Babiato and the team for creating such a great community❤

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock