• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 50GB Cloud Space / Embed Video Storage

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

I present, the new and improved DriveMere!

This giveaway is for 50GB of Cloud Storage Space and Embedded Video Storage. Use our website to securely store files and embed your videos! That is right embed videos. Just capture the video link once your video is uploaded and add it to your website and the video will play on your website while hosted on DriveMere.

Embedded Video Storage is the Brand New Feature on DriveMere that allows you to host videos on our server and stream on your website! For a limited time, get 50GB of storage space for free!

Here is a video that demonstrates how to embed a video on your website:

https://drivemere.org/drive/s/35gNWmbCwDy3trbywmQKl6YMbOAbOS

Last edited:
Excellent news !

Just a few question please :
- What video formats (720p, 1080p, 2k, 4k) does this new feature can support, please ?
- When uploading a video on the drivemere server, is it recompressed or it remains as it is ?

Thanks ;)

Excellent news !

- What video formats (720p, 1080p, 2k, 4k) does this new feature can support, please ?
- When uploading a video on the drivemere server, is it recompressed or it remains as it is ?

Thanks ;)
Supports all video formats that are .MP4
The Video is not compressed :cool:

Excellent news !

Thanks ;)
Here is a video I created that shows you how to embed on your website:

• Love
Reactions: cooljojo
Thank you very much for showing us the video :) !

I may be interested in it in a near future. I'll let you know by then

Great Service, Streaming is seamless..

However, I tried embed video on a forum : got this message.

pp.JPG

Cheers,

Great Service, Streaming is seamless..

However, I tried embed video on a forum : got this message.

pp.JPG

Cheers,
It is because the forum is not compatible. You can embed on your own personal website, such as a WordPress website. Forums have limited compatibility.

I am trying to embed video on my website
it gives 403 this action is not authorised
Media Error Format not supported or not found
I am using wordpress Divi theme

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock