• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] FREE 20GB STORAGE. Encrypted, Zero Knowledge. Up to 800GB with referrals. FREE!

larkapal

Mar 12, 2021
I am not affiliated with this. I was just lucky to find it!

TREASURE CLOUD DRIVE!

STORAGE- Treasure provides a cloud storage solution that enables you to link all your other cloud storage accounts such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, whilst allowing you to have full control and access of your data in a highly secure environment.

Google Drive gives you only 15GB.
Mega gives you 15GB but they have a strict upload/download limit and do not honour referral bonuses they advertise.

Treasure has no upload or download limit.
Treasure has ZERO knowledge privacy and End-to-End Encryption.
Treasure has free Multiple Cloud Integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox and Box, with OneDrive to be added soon, so you can easily access all of them in the one place, and transfer files between them.
Treasure honours the referral bonuses. They give you 10GB straight off but by using this referral link you get an extra 10GB immediately. Making a total of 20GB from the start. Refer other people and not only do they get the extra 10GB but you get it too.
Up to 800GB. Free:

Here is my referral link. Enjoy your first 20GB on me!

Note:
I am not affiliated with Treasure in any way. I don't have any contact with them. I am sharing here because I use Treasure personally.

My referral link:

Its So easy to earn extra storage....
follow the steps below
1. just copy your ref link and open it in another browser/incognito tab
2. Registration with any temp mail....
3. And You are Done :p:p:p

see the attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Works just fine... already ref 2 tempmails and received the extra storage :)

Its So easy to earn extra storage....
follow the steps below
1. just copy your ref link and open it in another browser/incognito tab
2. Registration with any temp mail....
3. And You are Done :p:p:p

see the attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Do it with a VPN else your IP address will be banned.

i've made container for my pesonal use
Use this command in google free cloudshell with your inviteid i had got 800gb in 6 account .its slow but working, just type this command in and wait for 5 min
use this command in free cloudshell ssh web or android cloud console app use the below code

docker run -td developeranaz/treasure-cloud-invite:1 treasure -u 'https://app.treasure.cloud/auth/signup?code=xXXxxxXxxxxxxxXxxxXxXxXXxXXXxXxXXxXXxXxXxxXxX'

wait for atleast 5 min in ssh stay in that page to see the result

if you find this useful follow me on github https://github.com/developeranaz
for 6 accounts it is 60 Gb right! how come you got 800GB?

BTW should I do all this in this repo before executing the above command?

i've made container for my pesonal use
Use this command in google free cloudshell with your inviteid i had got 800gb in 6 account .its slow but working, just type this command in and wait for 5 min
use this command in free cloudshell ssh web or android cloud console app use the below code

docker run -td developeranaz/treasure-cloud-invite:1 treasure -u 'https://app.treasure.cloud/auth/signup?code=xXXxxxXxxxxxxxXxxxXxXxXXxXXXxXxXXxXXxXxXxxXxX'

wait for atleast 5 min in ssh stay in that page to see the result

if you find this useful follow me on github https://github.com/developeranaz
the last output was

Code:
Status: Downloaded newer image for developeranaz/treasure-cloud-invite:1
xxxxxalonghashxxxxx

Is this correct? it slowly creates new referal ? i got 30GB so far.

Last edited:
the last output was

Code:
Status: Downloaded newer image for developeranaz/treasure-cloud-invite:1
xxxxxalonghashxxxxx

Is this correct? it slowly creates new referal ? i got 30GB so far.
i had automated these docker to multiple servers so mine is fast 800 gb within 30-40 min

• Wow
Reactions: des89

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211018_154851_cloud.anqlave.treasure.jpg
    Screenshot_20211018_154851_cloud.anqlave.treasure.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock