• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform v3.1

No permission to download
the investment is showing running even while it has been completed... who else is having this issue please.. how can i resolve it

Trying to offer outside of marketplace
Sir, I developed the system and decided to sell it for a fee.

Not here you won't

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add it as a resource on the forum site. In this way, the number of RESOURCES in your profile will increase, and you will go one step further to see the topics that require 3 resources. Rockhyip is a nice system. I would be happy if you would like to gift it :)

Hello guys please how can I edit this genius hyip text on the sign up and login form

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220803-234924.jpg
    Screenshot_20220803-234924.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 31
Hello guys, please the email is not working. I don't get login verification, deposit or withdrawal none is working. Can someone help me out?

I have been able to fix the login and registration page and it's working perfectly on mobile now how do I upload the login and registration page so you just replace with your code.

Its easy it's just the css that you will just reset.

Now about other pages having errors how do we set that and secondly it shows that the script requires validation code after 30 days how do we fix that
can you give me the ccs. its not showing at my end too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock