• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genius Wallet - Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API

Genius Wallet - Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API v3.0

No permission to download
this script has a backdoor.

it installs in a remote database.

env file is useless .
also AdminController.php has this code

Reactions: Lexul01
1. It installs in a remote DB.

2. AdminController.php has this code

3. This package is dirty and not nulled

i downloaded directly from codecanyon

so whatever backdoor is present, refer back to the developer.

i think it’s there way of preventing users that don’t have license and blocking them.

i don’t even use this script personally, it was bought just for babiato users, if you need license key, you can come and purchase from me and i will give you.

you are not helping show proof
and also why has it not being nulled have to do with anything

have you tested the package?

it does not write env file. the env file is useless. it just means remote db.

i am unable to upload images... but just go to AdminController.php line 220 to 260.

the system calls a remote env that is why deposits and withdrawals are not working on this script.

i suspect the creator of the package is just collecting API keys

i am unable to upload images... but just go to AdminController.php line 220 to 260.

the system calls a remote env that is why deposits and withdrawals are not working on this script.

like i said, refer back to the Developer for all these

It is okay. I will buy original license and test.

i would advise anyone do not download this package.

Try this site to upload images.

WOW! Such a harsh discussion. Jumping on OP for something that developer did.

@avibe what happens if you get yourself the package from the developer and you find the same issues?
How's OP fault that developer wanted to protect his work from illegal use (on his terms)?

I would be more worried about the deleteDir function than anything else. And that's a developer addon. That means the developer of the script can have access to your site at any moment and delete your full site from server. Would you trust anyone (no matter developer or not) with that?

Did myself a quick check on the script. There are no viruses except snippets added by developer to protect his script. Which snippets can be very intrusive.

Regarding VirusTotal report is because script actions are similar with some trojans by reading machine ID and folder structure.

BOTTOM LINE: no one is forcing you to use it. But if you're not skilled enough don't create an unnecessary hype. Come with facts and real data.

Last edited:
guys its nothing personal.

its just when concerns were raised, we are treated as being loco.

in all honesty this package has issues.

I would humbly ask we review it .

the script does not run on local env file.

it keeps calling a remote databased called "wallet"

and the virus concerns.

all these concerns are done written in love.

Bro is it that you’re not understanding common English, those codes were added by the developer of the script

if you’re have issues, nobody is forcing you to use the damn script

you can as well pay a developer to create one for you.

stop coming here to lay complains for what every one knows about. all of genius ocean scripts have this code in them

that’s why if you install the script for the first time on a new domain, after 30 days you’ll be locked out

take your issues to the developer

Reactions: avibe
That only proves that developer set to make a validation request to his hosted api server and retrieve something in case the purchase code is good. 90% of other script do the same.
If the script was developed to use developer's api for requests that's not our issue. That's a developer issue. These complains make them to developer.
You can bring to our attention these issues you found in a mannered form but coming and saying: don't download this cause is a virus what did you expect?

And for your information there are hundreds of scripts that does the same being bound to developer's servers and won't work properly without a genuine purchased key.

As I said, only worry about this script is this:
public function deleteDir($dirPath)
from bottom of AdminController.

This is too intrusive for any script not only this specifically.

Reactions: avibe
i have mananged to fix the some errors with this script.

ENV and Fixed Withdrawals.

evn is located in vendors/markury/

withdrawals : run php artisan migrate on terminal and it will fix the withdrawal error

However the script has one major issue that its not even worth using this nulled version.

This script has a major problem with how it calculates and displays transactions i.e withdrawals , deposits , transfers etc.

I humbly say this script was tampered with .

thanks
i have mananged to fix the some errors with this script.

ENV and Fixed Withdrawals.

evn is located in vendors/markury/

withdrawals : run php artisan migrate on terminal and it will fix the withdrawal error

However the script has one major issue that its not even worth using this nulled version.

This script has a major problem with how it calculates and displays transactions i.e withdrawals , deposits , transfers etc.

I humbly say this script was tampered with .
thanks <3

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock