• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform

Genius HYIP - All in One Investment Platform v3.1

No permission to download
Hello guys, please is it only me, or its every where,, i have finished setting up my email configuration, but no outgoing email is working, including registration verification email,, i have tried editing the mail.php, but it is still not working,,,any idea on how i can fix this?

Hello guys, please is it only me, or its every where,, i have finished setting up my email configuration, but no outgoing email is working, including registration verification email,, i have tried editing the mail.php, but it is still not working,,,any idea on how i can fix this?
Emails working smooth, just tested.

Make sure your SMTP configs are correct, email system on this script working 100% :)

this script seems like a joke. After testing it for daily profit. It is not dispense any daily profit and the timer stop accounting for the next profit. What a trash and time wasting script

Reactions: PickleRick
this script seems like a joke. After testing it for daily profit. It is not dispense any daily profit and the timer stop accounting for the next profit. What a trash and time wasting script
That's why I love babiato, I can try a script before make a purchase and go live on production.

Reactions: metalsunny
I don't know why I noticed this script so late. Now I will install and share all the details here one by one. I will test all issues as best I can.

- As a first impression, there is an instability problem in the language translation.

-When trying to add a language, there are new language additions in /../project/resources/views/lang. In addition, it adds PHPMYADMIN sections. There is no separate table for admin panel or user panel in PHPMYADMIN. Does anyone know if these parts can be fixed? I can't test the language issue without problems. It doesn't work at all. I'll add it when I find a solution.

-When the "SAVE" button is pressed in many parts of the admin panel, the page does not load and the process is not completed. That's how it is in the Admin Language Translation and Currency Symbol settings.

Last edited:
I don't know why I noticed this script so late. Now I will install and share all the details here one by one. I will test all issues as best I can.

- As a first impression, there is an instability problem in the language translation.

-When trying to add a language, there are new language additions in /../project/resources/views/lang. In addition, it adds PHPMYADMIN sections. There is no separate table for admin panel or user panel in PHPMYADMIN. Does anyone know if these parts can be fixed? I can't test the language issue without problems. It doesn't work at all. I'll add it when I find a solution.

-When the "SAVE" button is pressed in many parts of the admin panel, the page does not load and the process is not completed. That's how it is in the Admin Language Translation and Currency Symbol settings.
So many part dont save truely. I had to go to database to save them successfully

I just solved the issue now, Instead of disabling the Social Links from showing, I made the request to get the $sociallinks data directly from the navbar.blade.php file.

At line 1 of the navbar.blade.php,
Import the SocialLinks Model,
@php use App\Models\SocialLinks; @endphp .

Then Change this from number 5
<ul class="social-icons py-1 py-md-0 me-md-auto"> @foreach ($sociallinks as $key=>$value) @if ($value->status) <li> <a href="{{ $value->link }}"><i class="{{ $value->icon }}"></i></a> </li> @endif @endforeach </ul> .

To
@php $sociallinks=SocialLinks::orderBy('id', 'desc')->get(); @endphp @if($sociallinks) <ul class="social-icons py-1 py-md-0 me-md-auto"> @foreach ($sociallinks as $key=>$value) @if ($value->status) <li> <a href="{{ $value->link }}"><i class="{{ $value->icon }}"></i></a> </li> @endif @endforeach </ul> @endif .

I just solved the issue now, Instead of disabling the Social Links from showing, I made the request to get the $sociallinks data directly from the navbar.blade.php file.

At line 1 of the navbar.blade.php,
Import the SocialLinks Model,
@php use App\Models\SocialLinks; @endphp .

Then Change this from number 5
<ul class="social-icons py-1 py-md-0 me-md-auto"> @foreach ($sociallinks as $key=>$value) @if ($value->status) <li> <a href="{{ $value->link }}"><i class="{{ $value->icon }}"></i></a> </li> @endif @endforeach </ul> .

To
@php $sociallinks=SocialLinks::orderBy('id', 'desc')->get(); @endphp @if($sociallinks) <ul class="social-icons py-1 py-md-0 me-md-auto"> @foreach ($sociallinks as $key=>$value) @if ($value->status) <li> <a href="{{ $value->link }}"><i class="{{ $value->icon }}"></i></a> </li> @endif @endforeach </ul> @endif .
Can you create a an investor account and then invest in a plan that dispense interest on daily basis to see if the profit will be disbursed. Cos it is not dispensing daily profit when i tested.

Can you create a an investor account and then invest in a plan that dispense interest on daily basis to see if the profit will be disbursed. Cos it is not dispensing daily profit when i tested.
If you're testing on localhost, obviously your daily returns won't be dispensing because cron doesnt actually work on localhost unless you use task scheduler.
Host the project online and setup cron job from ur cpanel then your profit returns will work

Reactions: Truth
If you're testing on localhost, obviously your daily returns won't be dispensing because cron doesnt actually work on localhost unless you use task scheduler.
Host the project online and setup cron job from ur cpanel then your profit returns will work
Is your forget password working ? It does nothing on my ends

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock