• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Genius Wallet - Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API

Genius Wallet - Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API v3.0

No permission to download
Can you please update Genius Wallet v2.2– Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API new version ?

Change Log in Version 2.2
1. Mobile App Api integrated.
2. Can use mobile app from now.
3. User and Merchant Api integrated for using mobile app.
4. Email verification problem in Agent is fixed.
5. Invoice transaction message issue fixed.
6. Logo upload issue fixed.
7. Security patch updated.

Can you please update Genius Wallet v2.2– Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API new version ?

Change Log in Version 2.2
1. Mobile App Api integrated.
2. Can use mobile app from now.
3. User and Merchant Api integrated for using mobile app.
4. Email verification problem in Agent is fixed.
5. Invoice transaction message issue fixed.
6. Logo upload issue fixed.
7. Security patch updated.

Dear @TheRyD3r Can you please update Genius Wallet v2.2 Resource ?

Script installed and working but if customer withdraw Money then from admin end while approving withdrawal 500 Error comes

Can Eny one help ?

Twice installed but on both domain same problem comes.

And also there is no change happens in .env file , database name, passward and site url doesnt not apper in .env file after installation .

Reactions: avibe and hiitsjb1
Script installed and working but if customer withdraw Money then from admin end while approving withdrawal 500 Error comes

Can Eny one help ?

Twice installed but on both domain same problem comes.

And also there is no change happens in .env file , database name, passward and site url doesnt not apper in .env file after installation .

Same Issue about withdraw i am getting.

Script not working So leave it
Ay how you try to resolve but its not working,
Also there is no change .env file
Databse Name and user
Site url doesnt change
So if u install it then its works from other hosting not from wher eyou installed ad so no change to .env

TheRyD3r updated Genius Wallet - Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API with a new update entry:

Genius Wallet - Advanced Wallet CMS with Payment Gateway API v2.2

Change Log in Version 2.2​

• 1. Mobile App Api integrated.
  • 2. Can use mobile app from now.
  • 3. User and Merchant Api integrated for using mobile app.
  • 4. Email verification problem in Agent is fixed.
  • 5. Invoice transaction message issue fixed.
  • 6. Logo upload issue fixed.
  • 7. Security patch updated.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I sugest you everyone to do not download, this contain VIRUS , @Babak take a look in this post, please to protect your comunity!

I have Strong PROOF:

you definitely did not download that from Babiato here

i downloaded my file straight from Codecanyon

so take your report and complain back to which ever website you downloaded it from

• Angry
Reactions: Panzacode
you definitely did not download that from Babiato here

i downloaded my file straight from Codecanyon

so take your report and complain back to which ever website you downloaded it from
the hash code matches I just downloaded the file from here to test it and both codes are the same

@Lexul01
however, that doesn't mean that the file is infected as virus total is famous for false positives

@Lexul01
if you unpack the zip file and scan the file.zip it will show 7 security vendors
if you look further into it like the one from McAfee-GW-Edition see here

you will see that McAfee only flagged it because it is not on their list and wants their GTI server to scan the file so it flags it with the name Artemis so there false positives by my account

however, please do your own research as something in my opinion is not correct 7 security vendors' flags
I'm not an expert in malicious code

Small Update
I believe the flags are being triggered by the Windows_API calls in the code as the API will have access to windows and antivirus programs will flag there

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock