• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Installation guide for those with old versions.
1.-

1-png.50377

2.-

2.png

Deactivate the plugin and then delete it.
A message will appear that they want to delete the complement and all its data and put yes.

3.- Upload the new version of the plugin and activate it.
4.- Go back to step 1 but this time we put import and upload the file that we exported in step 1 and that would be it.

• Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
@Igokul can you help me active

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Pluginv4.8.7​

This plugin nulled but can active on dashboard

I really don't know why but for some reason, this plugin doesn't work. When I update the plugin according to the procedure, it activates. However, when I go to the dashboard to add my accounts, it shows me a critical error and doesn't display the dashboard.

The new version is working properly. It seems like you corrected the errors. However, when I navigate to the Apps section, I found there too many apps that the PLUGIN doesn't allow me to delete.

Moreover, I see some PayPal banners in the dashboard. I think this plug-in was not NULLED properly.

The new version is working properly. It seems like you corrected the errors. However, when I navigate to the Apps section, I found there too many apps that the PLUGIN doesn't allow me to delete.

Moreover, I see some PayPal banners in the dashboard. I think this plug-in was not NULLED properly.

The PayPal banner added by lgokul, not the original author. The apps can not be deleted, cause they are standart apps.

No man..I have the previous versions also, and there were no apps at all...
Once I removed the standard applications but several users wrote to leave them as the original plugin.

The paypal banner is for donations and thus be able to nulled the complement. If you don't want this you can buy the original plugin.

Reactions: erislocaj
@Igokul can you help me active

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Pluginv4.8.7​

This plugin nulled but can active on dashboard
What error do you get? I currently use this plugin in version 4.0.9 if that works for you.

Once I removed the standard applications but several users wrote to leave them as the original plugin.

The paypal banner is for donations and thus be able to nulled the complement. If you don't want this you can buy the original plugin.

You should remove the standard apps. It would be best if you did it as you did before... I admire your work...

• Love
Reactions: lgokul
You should remove the standard apps. It would be best if you did it as you did before... I admire your work...
Thanks for the compliment.
On the other hand, as I mentioned before, I eliminated them but several users mentioned that they use them strangely.
That's why I added them again.

No, no, no, Trust no one. Your work was great, and working 100%. If you use the default apps, we all will get the message that this plug-in is illegal and that we should download the legal one..... Your work was perfect. The default apps are just trash because nobody intends to post to FS-CODE social media pages. Maybe they are a trap too. You should remove them!

Last edited:
What error do you get? I currently use this plugin in version 4.0.9 if that works for you.
i alway got error when try active that plugin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fifu_activate() (previously declared in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/featured-image-from-url.php:48) in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fifu-premium/fifu-premium.php on line 50

can you share for me plugin have changed code by you?

i alway got error when try active that plugin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fifu_activate() (previously declared in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/featured-image-from-url.php:48) in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fifu-premium/fifu-premium.php on line 50

can you share for me plugin have changed code by you?
I just tried the new version and I have no problem.
Surely another plugin causes the error.

Or where do you get the error?

Thanks for the compliment.
On the other hand, as I mentioned before, I eliminated them but several users mentioned that they use them strangely.
That's why I added them again.
As far as I know, it is not possible to use Standart Apps.

Reactions: mlm
I just tried the new version and I have no problem.
Surely another plugin causes the error.

Or where do you get the error?
i don't know, i alway got that error :( alway get plugin form babiato
please share for me your file has nulled
my website have big problem with bulk missing image

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adbitisunda
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock