• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
lgokul updated FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.5.1 – 23 April 21

+ Added a "PRODUCT_CURRENT_PRICE" keyword to custom messages. The keyword will share the sale price if it is on sale; otherwise, it will share the regular price;

+ Improved the error messages;

+ Improved the counting visits to posts;

+ Improved the loading speed and reduced system usage;

+ Fixed the issues related to the Schedule module;

+ Fixed the issue related to sleep time;

+ Fixed the issue related to FS Poster meta box;

+ Fixed the issue related to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Twitter - add account .. is failed .. and getting pop up error from AUTHOR web site...
need to nulled it correctly .

Twitter - add account .. is failed .. and getting pop up error from AUTHOR web site...
need to nulled it correctly .
Hello, well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

Reactions: LoveDownloads
Great Plugin with Great effort by @lgokul

Unable to add Google My Business account by app or cookies method.
App method rejects due to permission.
In cookies method, ADD button don't work after adding SID, HSID etc
I checked it and it works perfectly.
You should do an installation from scratch by making a backup of your configuration from the fs poster plugin previously.

I checked it and it works perfectly.
You should do an installation from scratch by making a backup of your configuration from the fs poster plugin previously.
Capture9.PNG

Im getting this error , when i click at Twitter TAB .. and the GET ACCESS button. ( i already reinstall the plugin )

Capture9.PNG

Im getting this error , when i click at Twitter TAB .. and the GET ACCESS button. ( i already reinstall the plugin )
Hello, well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

Reactions: alexbecker
Hi there @Igokul, Is the scheduler not working in this? Just tried scheduler but its not showing account to select. I did add one Pinterest account.

Hi there @Igokul, Is the scheduler not working in this? Just tried scheduler but its not showing account to select. I did add one Pinterest account.
I just tested and it works fine.
I advise you to do a clean re-installation.

1.- Create a backup of all your configuration using the fs poster plugin.
2.- Uninstall the plugin via wordpress.
3.- upload the plugin via wordpress.
4.- If the serial asks you again, you did everything right and you should try again to create the task.
5.- upload your previous configuration again via the fs poster plugin.

Reactions: LoveDownloads
Please update

v 4.5.2 – 1 May 21

+ Fixed the issue related to adding GMB account using the cookie method;

+ Fixed the issue related to sharing images on Telegram;

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

Hi there,
This is not working anymore, especially the schedule mode!
I don't know why even I set a custom coron job on my host but nothing change.

Hi there,
This is not working anymore, especially the schedule mode!
I don't know why even I set a custom coron job on my host but nothing change.
Uninstall the plugin via the wordpress panel and re-upload the .zip
If it asks you for a license again, it is because you did it well.
And you try again.

Hi @lgokul I tried to deactivate the old version, then delete it, after that I uploaded a new plugin and then activated it, but I couldn't activate my intagram.. After I successfully entered my Instagram username and password..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-05-24 Accounts ‹ Vellose Store — WordPress.png
    Screenshot_2021-05-24 Accounts ‹ Vellose Store — WordPress.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 4
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock