• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
am new to this thread.....and there are lots of messages to go through....please I just need a solution to solve this.....i noticed this issue only comes up on Twitter.please is there a way to fix it

As I said, you should buy if you want to add account. Or create twitter developer app and use it free.

I understand the part about creating a twitter developer app but how will I connect it to the plugin

As I said, you should buy if you want to add an account. Or create a Twitter developer app and use it free.
why am saying this is because even if I create my own app I will still need to the client on the get access button which will then take me to the restricted page

Attachments

• get access.JPG
    get access.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 16
why am saying this is because even if I create my own app I will still need to the client on the get access button which will then take me to the restricted page
Hello, As I mentioned before, the standard applications are only for users who bought the app because it connects to the api of the fs poster servers.

You can create your own application by following this tutorial and add it.

Create Your Personal App And Add Your Accounts Using The Personal App
- Go to the Twitter Developers page, and click the Create an app button. If you do not have a Twitter developer account, you need to apply for it first.
- Choose the "Doing something else."
- Click the "Switch to an individual developer account."

How To Auto-Publish And Schedule WordPress Posts To Twitter

- Select your country, type a name for you and click the Next button;

- Fill the form (you can fill as we filled), and click the Next button;

Hi Support,

We are using a WordPress plugin to share my WordPress posts on Twitter automatically. And I need to connect to my Twitter account using this App.
We plan to use our granted API keys in a way that's compliant with Twitters automation policy located here: https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-automation
We don't intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, share details about the analyses you plan to conduct, and the methods or techniques.
My use involves Tweeting, and my shares will be seen by users who are on my follower list.
We don't intend to use the API to display twitter tweets inside our WordPress.

My App is going to use only Tweet functionality. I want to connect my Twitter account up to my WordPress plugin utilizing this App.

FS Poster plugin Add Twitter App

- Click the Next button and the Looks good button on the next page;
- Click the box to accept the policy and submit the application;
- You might get an email in a few days and asks for more details about your use case.

- You need to reply to the email. And you can use the details below.

Hi Support,

We are using a WordPress plugin to share my WordPress posts on Twitter automatically. And I need to connect to my Twitter account using this App.
We plan to use our granted API keys in a way that's compliant with Twitters automation policy located here:https://help.twitter.com/en/rules-and-policies/twitter-automation
I am not a student, and we don't have a business purpose.
We don't intend to analyze Tweets, Twitter users, or their content, share details about the analyses you plan to conduct, and the methods or techniques.
My use involves Tweeting, and my shares will be seen by users who are on my follower list.
We don't intend to use the API to display twitter tweets inside our WordPress.

- When your Twitter developer account application has been approved, click the Create an app button;
- Fill the form for creating an App.

I want to connect my Twitter account up to my WordPress plugin. That is why I need to create a Twitter App. I will share WordPress posts to the follower list. I want to use WordPress to manage content creation and content delivery from WordPress to the Twitter platform.

- Copy your callback URL on the Apps tab of the Plugin:

- Go to the Keys and Tokens tab within your App settings and copy your new Application key and secret key;
- Go to FS Poster > APPS > Twitter menu;
- Click the ADD APP button;
- Paste your App key and secret key, and click the ADD APP button;
- Go to FS Poster > Accounts > Twitter menu;
- Click the ADD ACCOUNT button and select your new APP id from the select box;
- Click the "GET ACCESS" button, and authorize your Twitter account.

Video Tutorial:

• Love
Reactions: Babak
after I click to add a schedule, I will not see any running schedule. the schedule will be empty, and no post will be shared.
am facing almost the same issue...I connected my Instagram account to the plugin via cookies...but when I publish a post on my blog it doesn't share it to Instagram

Also am getting 400 error

Last edited:
lgokul updated FS Poster - Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler Plug

v 4.4.3 – 14 Mar 21 | Nulled By lgokul

+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

v 4.4.2 – 09 Mar 21

+ Started supporting the Slovakian language (thanks to Brezani for translation)
+ Fixed the issue related to fetching stats from Instagram posts by cookie method;
+ Fixed the conflict between FS Poster and Ahrefs SEO plugin;
+ Made minor improvements and fixed some small bugs.

v 4.4.1 – 09 Mar 21

+ Fixed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

after i click add schedule , i will not see any running schedule. the schedule will be empty, and no post will be shared.

am facing almost the same issue...I connected my Instagram account to the plugin via cookies...but when I publish a post on my blog it doesn't share it to Instagram

Also am getting 400 error
try new ver bro

• Love
Reactions: Babak
lgokul updated FS Poster - Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.5.0 – 30 Mar 21
+ FIX NULLED INSTAGRAM ADD ACCOUNT (READ INSTRUCTION INSTALLATION)
+ Added a new social network - Plurk;
+ Added a search feature for communities to the Accounts tab;
+ Added RTL support;
+ Added the Arabic language;
+ Added an option to edit cookies of accounts without deleting and re-adding them;
+ Improved the hashtags feature by replacing the "-" dash with an underscore;
+ Improved the Schedule module;
+ Improved the post...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock