• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Damm it, problem for free version, i installed 2 version then got that error. Now active ok but i see thi function not working right? Submit button not working
FEF7CC34-6C0F-46F1-AA95-EB4D711A06F2.png
The value is saved when you give submit (it appears that it is not saved but it does)

Option save in: php admin | wp_options, "fifu_error_url"

Note: Replace "wp_" by your prefix

Last edited:
Ok no way. They will then be removed in the next version to avoid confusion.
While you're at it, please remove your Base64 encoded donation nag text at the top of the plugin's pages.

Babiato's pledge is to provide clean resources. This means resources that are visually identical to their original counterparts. The only thing "Null Masters" should be doing is bypassing license protection in the most minimal and least intrusive way possible.

Nagging people to donate, especially for something they can't even use, is against that pledge.

Cc: @Babak

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!​

I got this when adding "New App" using FS-Poster Standard App!

While you're at it, please remove your Base64 encoded donation nag text at the top of the plugin's pages.

Babiato's pledge is to provide clean resources. This means resources that are visually identical to their original counterparts. The only thing "Null Masters" should be doing is bypassing license protection in the most minimal and least intrusive way possible.

Nagging people to donate, especially for something they can't even use, is against that pledge.

Cc: @Babak
Where did you get that policy from?
The donation is optional and not intrusive, you are the first user who asks to delete something that contributes to the teacher nulled either with something minimal. Remember that it takes time to nulled.
I honestly did not like this comment.

CC: If you don't like the "non-intrusive" donation form, I invite you to buy the plugin.

Reactions: muscol

We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!​

I got this when adding "New App" using FS-Poster Standard App!
Hello, well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards

Reactions: Funesto
Hello, well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards
Thanks! Sorry I missed your prev answer!

Reactions: lgokul
Unfortunately, Tweeter only works with FS Standart App and any other ways.
Creating your personal twitter app is very easy, just click on the question mark when adding the account to have yours.

or follow this link:

@lgokul please, i can post to fb page on, i need to be able to post to my fb accout directly from my site. Am using a fb app. What can i do to be able to post to my fb account aside from page..

@lgokul please, i can post to fb page on, i need to be able to post to my fb accout directly from my site. Am using a fb app. What can i do to be able to post to my fb account aside from page..
To post on your personal facebook profile (that's what I understood) use the facebook cookies method.

The first time your account will be blocked and a password change message will arrive due to the new access of your hosting server by fs poster agent but the 2nd or 3rd time facebook will get used to the ip of your hosting.

Greetings.

To post on your personal facebook profile (that's what I understood) use the facebook cookies method.

The first time your account will be blocked and a password change message will arrive due to the new access of your hosting server by fs poster agent but the 2nd or 3rd time facebook will get used to the ip of your hosting.

Greetings.
ok Thank you so much

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock