• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Gracias!
How can we enable Elite features like (likert scale, NPS)? is it a plugin or setting?
You won't be able to unless you manage to get hold of the Surveys and Polls plugin as stated here

If you use the latest nulled version which gives access to all the templates or as @wilfred has mentioned above and used the templates folder from the Formidable (Free) plugin and installed them manually that way, you still won't have access to Likert or NPS without the required plugin added as well.

If you must have that in your online form, then simply use Gravity Forms and make sure that you have the Gravity Forms Survey Add-On, both of which you can download from this very forum.
Gravity Forms - Here
Gravity Forms Survey Add-On - Here

There are multiple online docs to help you with Gravity Forms and Likert etc, you just have to look yourself.

Or you can do the same thing with WP Forms and the WPForms Surveys and Polls - of which you can download from this very forum as well.
WP Forms Pro - Here
WP Forms Surveys and Polls - Here

Again, also look online and you will find help needed.

The people running this Babiato Forum do a great job getting everything, however there are always the rare occasions when a certain theme, plugin or addon can't be used, nulled or found etc. Therefore, you just have to make do with what is available or use another plugin which does the exact same thing.

So, simple task now is for you to use Gravity Forms instead or spend lots of time searching for a copy of the addon to download. Or, if you must have it and nothing else will do, go buy an actual Formidable Licence yourself here

Last edited:
Gracias for the thorough info! This is by far the best forum and I see the dedication, especially to ensuring the safety and originality of the scripts.

I am testing GravityForms, WPForms, Formidable, and FormCraft. I definitely use the Likert and NPT and found WPForms to be the better as far as features and usability. I do like FormCraft, and need to test more. I really wanted to compare Formidable Likert/NPT before I commit to one. I have a very big project and certainly don't want to commit to one only to find out its has limitations for a project this size.

If anyone can source the Formidable Survey and Polls plugin, I would much appreciate it.

Formidable Forms v5.0.12

== Changelog ==
= 5.0.12 =
- New: When the frm_inline_submit class is added to custom Submit Button HTML if frm_inline_form is missing from the form it will now be automatically added to allow for the submit button to become inline.
- Fix: Many Formidable addons were not properly displaying update details from the plugins page.
- Fix: Fewer API requests will be sent to Formidable when inbox notice cached results expire and when a request results in an error.
- Fix: Added additional validation to CSV export so it fails more gracefully when the form does not exist.
- Fix: The style setting for Margin under Field Settings as been renamed to Bottom Margin to avoid confusion as it only updates one margin value.

This is just the update for Formidable Forms from 5.0.11 to 5.0.12.

It does not include an update for Formidable Forms Pro to 5.0.12.

Templates work for me in new version, however if they are not working for you, then simply import the required template from the template folder as @wilfred has mentioned in previous past

Attachments

• formidable.5.0.12.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Does anyone perhaps already have the Bootstrap Form Styling?
You can find it already in this forum thread in the addons folder from version 5.0.0.9 here from @Kao X3 earlier post, listed as 'formidable-modal' or 'formidable-modal-2.0'.

Or you can easily download it yourself from their own Github here

With the releases shown here
  • v2.0
  • Add a new shortcode format for more flexibility. Now you can include whatever you'd like in the modal.
  • [frmmodal-content]content here[/frmmodal-content]
  • Add frm_modal_shortcode action hook. This is for triggering external scripts that are loaded too late when they aren't triggered until the footer.
  • Add modal_class shortcode option. This will add a class to the generated modal.

Attachments

• formidable-modal-master.zip
    53.4 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Thanks, but the modal addon does not contain the styling, it is a separate addon I think?
Yes my apologies as you are right, it was a separate addon.

There are two addons for Bootstrap:
Bootstrap;
Bootstrap Modal.

The 'Bootstrap Modal' addon is included in the previous addons folder as already said.

However, the actual 'Bootstrap' addon that you are requiring is not included, therefore please find it attached to this post.

If you activate it after installing, it might give licence error or similar, however it should then be 'Active' in the addons tab in Formidable and 'Bootstrap Styling' should be included in the Global Settings tab as well.

@Kao X3 - Please add this Bootstrap addon to your Addons folder thanks, so that it can be included in any later quarterly add-on update etc.

Attachments

• formidable-bootstrap-1.02.02.zip
    6.4 KB · Views: 10

Formidable 5.0.12 + Formidable Pro 5.0.12 (with templates)​

@Babak

Attachments

• formidable-package.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 453
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
thk for share.

when I install the plugins it asks me for the license key or do I find it? Do I need it or does it work without the key?

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.12

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.12 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.12 =

- New: When the frm_inline_submit class is added to custom Submit Button HTML if frm_inline_form is missing from the form it will now be automatically added to allow for the submit button to become inline.
- Fix: Many Formidable addons were not properly displaying update details from the plugins page.
- Fix: Fewer API requests will be sent to Formidable when inbox notice...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Formidable Forms v5.0.13
NOVEMBER 17, 2021 BY MIKE

New: Failed file uploads will now return a more detailed message about why the upload failed.
Fix: Submit buttons were not disabled while a lookup list field was requesting data which could cause lookup lists to be missing data if the form was submitted before the data was returned.
Fix: Prevent a warning that was happening in cases where the template_redirect action was getting called on pages without a post.
Fix: Prevent an error from being triggered when uploading a file with an unexpected mime type.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock