• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.8.4

No permission to download
Formidable license verification is done in the free plugin, sending only the pro won't change anything.

Formidable Pro + Templates v5.0.08 (nulled)​

@Babak
Install the free and pro version available in the download file.
it's workin fine, many Thanks @Ledzepy

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.08 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.08 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.08 =

- Deprecated: Calls to FrmFormsController::preview will no longer try to load WordPress if it is not already initialized. This could cause issues for users that still use old preview links (see https://formidableforms.com/knowledgebase/php-examples/#kb-use-the-old-preview-links for an example).
- Security: Unsafe HTML will now be stripped from global message...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I installed Formidable Forms + Formidable Pro 5.0.08 nulled but it doesn't work for me. I created a form with only one text field and tried to save an entry but the save does not work. For those like me, here is the procedure for using the official version of Formidable Pro: Download, install and activate Formidable Forms from the Wordpress.org site. Download, install and activate official Formidable Pro (I put you the latest version with this message). From Formidable menu, go to Global Settings and click on the "Click to enter a license key manually" link. Enter an imaginary key (for example "azerty") and click on the "Save License" button. An error appears indicating that the license key is invalid. Access your database, select the "wp_options" table and check that the "frmpro_credentials" entry has been added. Add a new entry with "option_name" = "frmpro-authorized" and "option_value" = 1. Refresh the Wordpress dashboard and that's it, everything works. This operation is to be carried out only once. To update Formidable Pro, delete the "formidable-pro" folder in the "plugins" directory and replace it with the new folder.

Attachments

• formidable-pro-5.0.08.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 17

Formidable Forms Pro Package v5.0.09 Pro & Free + Addons​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• formidable-pro-modern-wp-forms-builder-v5.0.09n-addons.zip
    6.2 MB · Views: 498
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.09

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.09 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.09 =

- The option to check entries for spam using JavaScript is now on by default for all new forms. We recommend turning this on for older forms that may be receiving spam entries, especially forms that include file uploads. After turning this feature on, make sure to also clear any caching plugins to avoid issues with cached pages with missing tokens.
- New: Pre-determined...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I have installed both Files of formidable .The templates still are not working saying I upgrade to use the template .Someone Help.
Formidable Forms Lite 5.0.09 NULLED + Formidable Forms Pro 5.0.09 (inc. Templates)
  • Both need to be installed (in order to get templates).
  • This includes most of the templates. A few may not be working, but that's too bad!!!
TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• formidable-pro-5.0.09-inc-templates.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 82
  • Love
Reactions: wilfred and Kao X3
hello family
please someone has the extension ''Surveys and Polls'', to give us?

For those like me who want to use the official versions of Formidable Forms and Formidable Pro, here's version 5.0.10 untouched. As a reminder, the procedure for using the official version of Formidable Pro is here

Attachments

• formidable-pro-5.0.10.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
Reactions: Babak and wilfred
unfortunately not yet buddy
@julien gives an explanation to make it work. I did it like it said and it worked perfect, even with the latest version that you added today. On the other hand, the templates, which TassieNZ added, work for me too. If you need help write to me and I will explain some extra things to make it work for you.

Reactions: bobsmith
I did it exactly the same way updating from the 5.0.09 pro nulled from here to the latest 5.0.11 pro version, so that the pro and free were matching versions and most recent releases as both @julien and @wilfred mentioned already.

However, for those members who have tried doing it and have still not got it to work and maybe don't have the templates working as well, then simply follow as below.

Any existing Formidable addon plugins apart from Lite and Pro that you have installed can be left installed as they will not be affected.
  1. Deactivate and delete both Formidable Forms Lite (Free) and Pro versions;
  2. Go to 'wp_options' in your database and delete the two existing table rows for 'frmpro-credentials' and 'frmpro-authorized';
  3. Install both Formidable Forms Lite and Pro versions from the nulled zip file attached below and activate the Lite (free) version first and then activate the pro version;
  4. Check your Formidable Global Settings tab and it should be all activated again and you should have full access to all templates as well.

Hopefully most members here can do just as Julien and Wilfred had already stated and have it working fine, if not then use the nulled version.

@Babak

Attachments

• formidable-pro.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 19
Reactions: Babak
I did it exactly the same way updating from the 5.0.09 pro nulled from here to the latest 5.0.11 pro version, so that the pro and free were matching versions and most recent releases as both @julien and @wilfred mentioned already.

However, for those members who have tried doing it and have still not got it to work and maybe don't have the templates working as well, then simply follow as below.

Any existing Formidable addon plugins apart from Lite and Pro that you have installed can be left installed as they will not be affected.
  1. Deactivate and delete both Formidable Forms Lite (Free) and Pro versions;
  2. Go to 'wp_options' in your database and delete the two existing table rows for 'frmpro-credentials' and 'frmpro-authorized';
  3. Install both Formidable Forms Lite and Pro versions from the nulled zip file attached below and activate the Lite (free) version first and then activate the pro version;
  4. Check your Formidable Global Settings tab and it should be all activated again and you should have full access to all templates as well.

Hopefully most members here can do just as Julien and Wilfred had already stated and have it working fine, if not then use the nulled version.

@Babak
Recompress with new addons & you will have complete package

Gracias!
How can we enable Elite features like (likert scale, NPS)? is it a plugin or setting?

All I did was download version 5.0.09 that TassieNZ uploaded Here. Look for the templates folder, and I imported them manually, one by one, and voila.

Reactions: bobsmith
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock