• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.8.4

No permission to download
Gracias for the thorough info! This is by far the best forum and I see the dedication, especially to ensuring the safety and originality of the scripts.

I am testing GravityForms, WPForms, Formidable, and FormCraft. I definitely use the Likert and NPT and found WPForms to be the better as far as features and usability. I do like FormCraft, and need to test more. I really wanted to compare Formidable Likert/NPT before I commit to one. I have a very big project and certainly don't want to commit to one only to find out its has limitations for a project this size.

If anyone can source the Formidable Survey and Polls plugin, I would much appreciate it.
Does anyone have the Formidable Survey and Polls plugin, I would much appreciate it. Thanks

Go through Formidable files and you can get the link to access Strategy11 website, however you will then need to somehow gain access so that you can download the plugin.

Which, of course if you are using the nulled version then you won't have access to, you'll just get 'AccessDenied'.

However, if you have paid for the proper legal copy you will have access through the app itself.

Reactions: anihi
Hello everyone I have a little problem I installed the latest version of formidable forms and when I install the addons in license it is activated but when I want to use them it tells me to update my account

How do you think between Formidable Forms - Piotnet Forms - AR Forms
Which one is better, bro

Have not used Piotnet Forms or AR Forms, only used WP Forms, Formidable Forms and Gravity Forms (with Perks and Views).

Quick look now at websites for both, Piotnet Forms looks good for a everyday user as it states that it doesn't take up much memory, going by their website statement of 'A standard form only loads 11KB CSS and JS combined', it looks like it could be a great lightweight form builder for some.

AR Forms - they say 8000+ Happy Customers, whereas Formidable 300,000+ and WP Forms at 5+ million, okay maybe not all happy customers, but much higher user count.

Although, to be fair, all WordPress plugins/addons have to start somewhere and then get spread around by users, either promoted or word of mouth, so in future might be a vast userbase. for them

I will have to download the free versions of AR and Piotnet and play around with them on local site to see what they are like, as well as the nulled AR version from here so I can see what paid for features are like.

From website pics, they both also look a more basic, or should I say a more easier layout for somebody to use without getting into too much difficulty of knowing where some feature is located, however that is only going from screen shots and that opinion might change if I play around with the both of them.

Out of WP Forms, Formidable and Gravity, I would say that I tend to stick with Gravity where and when I can, it might just be that I have used it the most, however I find some clients prefer Formidable so have to use that instead, with WP Forms used on clients who had sites made a good while ago and used it and don't want to change to something newer and maybe better.

Reactions: Jusses and Babak
Have not used Piotnet Forms or AR Forms, only used WP Forms, Formidable Forms and Gravity Forms (with Perks and Views).

Quick look now at websites for both, Piotnet Forms looks good for a everyday user as it states that it doesn't take up much memory, going by their website statement of 'A standard form only loads 11KB CSS and JS combined', it looks like it could be a great lightweight form builder for some.

AR Forms - they say 8000+ Happy Customers, whereas Formidable 300,000+ and WP Forms at 5+ million, okay maybe not all happy customers, but much higher user count.

Although, to be fair, all WordPress plugins/addons have to start somewhere and then get spread around by users, either promoted or word of mouth, so in future might be a vast userbase. for them

I will have to download the free versions of AR and Piotnet and play around with them on local site to see what they are like, as well as the nulled AR version from here so I can see what paid for features are like.

From website pics, they both also look a more basic, or should I say a more easier layout for somebody to use without getting into too much difficulty of knowing where some feature is located, however that is only going from screen shots and that opinion might change if I play around with the both of them.

Out of WP Forms, Formidable and Gravity, I would say that I tend to stick with Gravity where and when I can, it might just be that I have used it the most, however I find some clients prefer Formidable so have to use that instead, with WP Forms used on clients who had sites made a good while ago and used it and don't want to change to something newer and maybe better.
My customer now doesn't want to use Fluent Forms anymore; I don't know why because he doesn't give me a real explanation @@
I used Piotnet Forms & Happy Forms for 6 months however I think they don't update their products frequently& have some deadly bugs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am now looking for Formidable Forms but I don't use it enough long to make a final decision

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.13

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.13 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= 5.0.13 =

- FrmAppHelper::jquery_ui_base_url and an unused dropdown view file have been deprecated.
- Security: Back end form settings will now always filter on render when the DISALLOW_UNFILTERED_HTML constant is on.
- Security: Added additional sanitizing when saving a custom style, added additional filtering to icons, and improved how some content is escaped.
- New: Added a new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
My customer now doesn't want to use Fluent Forms anymore; I don't know why because he doesn't give me a real explanation @@
I used Piotnet Forms & Happy Forms for 6 months however I think they don't update their products frequently& have some deadly bugs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am now looking for Formidable Forms but I don't use it enough long to make a final decision
'I don't know why because he doesn't give me a real explanation' - well that comes with the good old phrase of the customer is always right!!

Yes we know they are 99% always wrong but you can't tell them that, even if you are blue in the face, like if a client signed off a webpage as okay to publish or a pdf file as all good to go to print. They find a mistake on it and they would still try to pin the blame on others so that they can try to avoid any extra costs etc.

Clients can be very set in their ways and only want to use something that they have used themselves. I think a lot of it could be that they have got used to using one certain plugin and they are hesitant or uncertain about using another one even if it could work out better for them in the long run.

You can try to inform them, influence them, even create a dummy site with the new plugin to show the differences. However, they will be reluctant to change in their ways and stick to what they know. They might be afraid of using something new, but at least it does limit them to some degree when they try to edit their website themselves and manage to break something!

It is the same with most things, for example like in graphic design and QuarkXPress had the rule over page layout progs until Adobe released InDesign and some people jumped quickly, some took a while to change, whilst the rest were adamant to stick with QuarkXPress.

There are many, Nintendo or Sega or now Sony or Microsoft, Samsung or Apple, tea or coffee, we could list loads here!

Anyways, as I said before, Gravity or Formidable would be my choice to work with, however as you know I am sure, you don't always get the choice or you could take over a website and have to use something different, so you are always learning something new yourself.

Like with your mention of Piotnet Forms and I have noted it so that I can recommend that to somebody with a basic knowledge going on it's lightweight claims.

Formidable Forms v5.0.14​

DECEMBER 2, 2021 BY MIKE

• New: Conditional statement shortcodes now support an [else] separator. For example, [if x equals="something"]Add your content here[else]Content for when x did not equal something here[/if x] will use the content on the right side of the else separator when x does not equal "something".
  • Fix: An empty display object will now be passed to the frm_where_filter instead of false when one is not set to avoid a PHP notice when calculating stats that happens with some custom code examples.
  • Fix: A warning was getting triggered when truncating a value with HTML and no additional text.

You can update Formidable Forms (free) to the latest version of 5.0.14 and Formidable Forms Pro will still be fine.

The only issue is that you lose access to the form templates, they will be locked again.

Untitled.png

Formidable Forms Pro Version 5.0.14

This is from other sources and tested on my local, the form templates are locked still.

Have uploaded here, will need to be nulled again for templates if anybody wants to use templates instead of making their own forms.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled3.png

Attachments

• Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.14.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 20
  • formidable.5.0.14.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: biryanbd

Formidable (Free) straight from WordPress download
Formidable (Pro) null test

Please note - will need to be nulled again for templates if anybody wants to use templates instead of making their own forms.

REMOVED FILES PLEASE GO TO @Kao X3 UPLOAD HERE

Formidable Forms v5.0.15
DECEMBER 15, 2021 BY MIKE

New: Text calculations now support a [x show="label"] shortcode option for retrieving the label for radio, checkbox, and dropdown fields that use separated values.
New: Calculations will now process similarly to default values on load so [frm-field-value] and [frm-display-data] shortcodes can be more easily used in calculations.
New: Section fields and embedded forms will now include or exclude all child fields when using the fields/exclude_fields options for [formidable] shortcodes.
New: Dropzone and jQuery Masked Input libraries will now load separately by default from frm.min.js if a conflict plugin is detected.
New: Added a new frm_include_maskedinput_in_minified_js filter for excluding jQuery Masked Input from frm.min.js to reduce the likelihood of a conflict with the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin. Adding add_filter( 'frm_include_maskedinput_in_minified_js', '__return_false' ); will load the JavaScript file separately only when necessary. This now happens by default when WooCommerce Stripe Gateway is active.
New: Added new frm_pro_fields_in_summary_values, and frm_pro_default_form_settings filters.
Fix: Calculations using currencies with zero decimal places were displaying as two decimal places.
Fix: When a file field was conditionally hidden, the value was being cleared but the file thumbnails were not being cleared.
Fix: Replaced a function deprecated in PHP 8.1 that was being used to render [frm-entry-links] shortcodes.
Fix: The "Use separate values" tooltip for product fields was only partially appearing and was not readable.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.15

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.15 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.15 =

- New: Added a v3 reCAPTCHA type option and reCAPTCHA threshold slider to global reCAPTCHA settings. When using v3 the score will be compared to the threshold and marked as spam if it is lower than the threshold. The default value is 0.5. For more information on setting a score, see https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3#interpreting_the_score

Read the rest of this update entry...

Formidable (Free) straight from WordPress download
Formidable (Pro) null test

Please note - will need to be nulled again for templates if anybody wants to use templates instead of making their own forms.

Formidable Forms v5.0.15
DECEMBER 15, 2021 BY MIKE

New: Text calculations now support a [x show="label"] shortcode option for retrieving the label for radio, checkbox, and dropdown fields that use separated values.
New: Calculations will now process similarly to default values on load so [frm-field-value] and [frm-display-data] shortcodes can be more easily used in calculations.
New: Section fields and embedded forms will now include or exclude all child fields when using the fields/exclude_fields options for [formidable] shortcodes.
New: Dropzone and jQuery Masked Input libraries will now load separately by default from frm.min.js if a conflict plugin is detected.
New: Added a new frm_include_maskedinput_in_minified_js filter for excluding jQuery Masked Input from frm.min.js to reduce the likelihood of a conflict with the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin. Adding add_filter( 'frm_include_maskedinput_in_minified_js', '__return_false' ); will load the JavaScript file separately only when necessary. This now happens by default when WooCommerce Stripe Gateway is active.
New: Added new frm_pro_fields_in_summary_values, and frm_pro_default_form_settings filters.
Fix: Calculations using currencies with zero decimal places were displaying as two decimal places.
Fix: When a file field was conditionally hidden, the value was being cleared but the file thumbnails were not being cleared.
Fix: Replaced a function deprecated in PHP 8.1 that was being used to render [frm-entry-links] shortcodes.
Fix: The "Use separate values" tooltip for product fields was only partially appearing and was not readable.
@Ledzepy bro can you make the templates work :D

• Love
Reactions: bobsmith
Just had a quick check of Formidable v5.0.15 (free) before get beauty sleep and noticed that the 'templates' folder was not in there to begin with. So, that wouldn't help much either 🤦‍♂️
Was bugging me so looked further and saw that I had not saved previous merge to zip and now got issue that @Ledzepy can solve for me.

Change it so templates work but addons now don't show in 'Addons' tab;
Change it so addons show up in 'Addons' tab but templates are locked again.

@Ledzepy please sort this out as it is annoying me, these files are currently set for templates working and addons not showing in 'Addons' tab. 😒

Plus, yes I can guess that the answer is staring me right in the face and I am not seeing it!

REMOVED FILES PLEASE GO TO @Kao X3 UPLOAD HERE

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock