• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
Hi brothers,
I just downloaded the Formidable Pro 5.0.05 + Addons uploaded by @Babak .
The problem is, I have uploaded and activated all the plugins and addon plugins but the features are still locked.
Screenshot:
1. License Page: https://prnt.sc/1uqhbbc
2. Addons Page: https://prnt.sc/1uqgf5b
3. Forms Page: https://prnt.sc/1uqg4bb

*** I want to create user registration and related pages. What's now? How to fix this issue?

Thank you!

Update 5.0.5 corrupts the forms. At least at my end. so i rolled back to 5.0.3. I still have to issue though.​

Reactions: engrrajonahmed
after alot of googling , I found this package.
its the only package worked with me without errors .
formidiable 5.0.03 version with the pro 5.0.05

Attachments

• formidable pack.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.06 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.06 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.06 =

- New: Added new frm_export_csv_headings filter to make it easier to add and remove exported CSV headings.
- New: When clicking an inactive action that requires pro, the required pro license will be properly shown in the popup.
- New: Added new frm_fields_to_validate, frm_submit_button_html, and frm_fields_for_csv_export filters.
- Fix: Improved the accessibility of...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.07 + Addons​

Nulled Status: NULLED
Please test for activation status & report back to me if it not works.

Attachments

• formidable-pro-v5.0.07n-addons.zip
    4.3 MB · Views: 221
Is there any issue if I update the free version from WordPress plugins? As at the moment, it needs a critical update to the last one.

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.07 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.07 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.07 =

- Security: Unsafe HTML will now be stripped from field labels, descriptions, and custom HTML, as well as form titles, descriptions, custom submit text, custom submit HTML, before HTML, after HTML, and success message if the user saving HTML does not have the unfiltered_html permission or if the DISALLOW_UNFILTERED_HTML constant is set.
- New: Added new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Formidable Forms Pro Package v5.0.08 + Addons​

(compressed with new addons based on @Ledzepy 's upload patch)

Attachments

• formidable-pro-modern-wp-forms-builder-v5.0.08n-addons.zip
    6.5 MB · Views: 408
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.08 + Addons​

Hi there, it does not work. Still shows like the lite version

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
Try to delete the old patch & reinstall the new one
I have just tested for 2 my demo domains without error
Not working, i try it in localhost @Kao X3
See screen

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 2.15.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 2.15.48 AM.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock