• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders

Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders v6.9

No permission to download
I've installed that package but some features are still unable to use. I can't even see the add-ons
None of my uploads actually state they include the addons!

It states something like ....
Formidable Forms Lite 5.0 NULLED + Formidable Forms Pro 5.0.01
  • Both need to be installed (in order to get templates).
  • This includes most of the templates. A few not working, but that's too bad!!!
It is nulled so that addons will be activated when uploaded. You have to upload them as individual plugins. I've attached my bundle, but some may well be old!!!

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• formidable-addons.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 97

It is nulled so that addons will be activated when uploaded. You have to upload them as individual plugins. I've attached my bundle, but some may well be old!!!

Thank you so much

Formidable Forms – Polylang Multilingual Add-On 1.10
I have not tested this myself, but it is downloaded from a reliable GPL site.

Attachments

• Formidable Forms – Polylang Multilingual Add-On 1.10.zip
    13.7 KB · Views: 25
Hi

Does anyone know how to make the field with no box? Just like this:

hello you can do it this way

<style> /* Put your forms inside a div and create a unique class*/ .DivParent input{ border-width:0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-color: gray; box-shadow: none !important; } .DivParent select{ border-width:0px; border-bottom-width: 1px; border-color: gray; box-shadow: none !important; } </style> <div class="DivParent"> [formidable id=YOUR_FORM_ID] </div>

Reactions: Kayzan
Is it safe to update directly from the wp repository or need nulled version of the lite to?
Is there any change to make work the paid version?

Asking because is out the 5.0.03

Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.03 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.03 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= v5.0.03 =

* New: Added an Elementor widget.
* New: When duplicating fields, most unsaved changes will now duplicate as well.
* New: Next button label and slider field label previews will now update as soon as the setting is changed in the form builder.
* New: Slider field previews will now update when the min and max values are updated in the form builder.
* Fix: The search...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Now I finally understand why the addons weren't appearing in my installation lol. Thanks for clarifying that and for sharing the addons

Hi.. I already install both of Formidable Forms Lite 5.0 NULLED + Formidable Forms Pro 5.0.01
but all template still locked, is anyone have ROI formidalble template?

Thank you

Attachments

• Lock.JPG
    Lock.JPG
    68.9 KB · Views: 11
Babak updated Formidable Forms Pro - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builders with a new update entry:

Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.05 + Addons

Download Formidable Forms Pro v5.0.05 - WordPress Forms Plugin & Online Application Builder Nulled Free
= 5.0.05 =

* Deprecated the option to disable CSS Grids in form layouts.
* Fix: JavaScript validation was failing to validate for many fields with custom patterns because extra conflicting HTML was sometimes being added to the check.
* Fix: Field dropdowns are now more accessible and it should be easier to delete and duplicate fields with a screen reader.
* Fix: Updated form padding...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
hi
please to update the download link with a working one.
I have tried the package but the free version is 5.0.03 and the pro is 5.0.05
also the free one caused many error messages when activating it .

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock