• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Desprate for A Better Hosting

m1zz

Nov 5, 2020
The Dark Web
3seo.io
Hey all,

Been reading a lot of material around Babi as well as online about quite a few hosting providers.

I came down to the following list that have a very decent value for money. My emphasis is on customer tech service, speed and price (a mixture of them all)

Would love to hear your thought/experience with these hosting providers for either cloud or vps with cpanel, and would love for recommendations:

1. Cloudways (digital ocean)
  2. A2 Hosting
  3. GreenGeeks
  4. Contabo
FYI i am currently with Hostgator on their business cloud plan for about $150 per year and I feel that even that is a waste of money because of the support I get.

Hello
After using Bluehost, Inmotion and hostgator finally I had settled down with A2 hosting also some of my client had different type of hosting with different providers like siteground and even Godaddy also but when it comes to support A2 hosting is one of the best in providing support after that I will put siteground. unfortunately from your list I had used only A2 and currently with them on reseller plan since last 2 years and it's really great.

Hello
After using Bluehost, Inmotion and hostgator finally I had settled down with A2 hosting also some of my client had different type of hosting with different providers like siteground and even Godaddy also but when it comes to support A2 hosting is one of the best in providing support after that I will put siteground. unfortunately from your list I had used only A2 and currently with them on reseller plan since last 2 years and it's really great.
Yeah, I saw their reseller plans... very tempting looks like good value for money. Do you get good tech support from there?

Yeah, I saw their reseller plans... very tempting looks like good value for money. Do you get good tech support from there?
yes as said above it's one of the best tech support and staff are also knowledgeable not like hostgator when even in chat you need to spend 1 hr to resolve small issue.
Here you can simply open ticket and they mostly reply in 15 mins and in most of case it resolved at first if you had explained issue properly.

Reactions: m1zz
Thanks mate, anyone else with some experience with these?
If you looking for immediate support than no one better than hostinger, they are so much fast and also they give and account manager for your hosting even if you buy shared hosting.

Hey all,

Been reading a lot of material around Babi as well as online about quite a few hosting providers.

I came down to the following list that have a very decent value for money. My emphasis is on customer tech service, speed and price (a mixture of them all)

Would love to hear your thought/experience with these hosting providers for either cloud or vps with cpanel, and would love for recommendations:

2. A2 Hosting
  3. GreenGeeks
  4. Contabo
FYI i am currently with Hostgator on their business cloud plan for about $150 per year and I feel that even that is a waste of money because of the support I get.

Hi,

Earlier I used Hostgator, but now I am using A2 Hosting for a couple of months. It gives you more inodes than Hostgator. I find A2 hosting is good comparatively.
As any plugins or software is outdated, they send me an email about it, so I could quickly update it.

hope it helps you.

:)

Go for DigitalOcean,
Cheap droplet would be enough for less traffic websites. And also you can resize while using it.

for my personal website, my favorite choice is Siteground if I am on a budget I use Fastcomet they never failed me, and been with them for over 3 years and awesome support.

Go for DigitalOcean,
Cheap droplet would be enough for less traffic websites. And also you can resize while using it.
Is it cloud? I cant really figure out anything from their price table

for my personal website, my favorite choice is Siteground if I am on a budget I use Fastcomet they never failed me, and been with them for over 3 years and awesome support.
Thanks, ive heard not too many things about siteground, but fastcomet never heard of ill have a look.

for the best price for a VPS contabo is it. i been using them for over 10 years, no problem, and support is good.

Hi all
@m1zz

There is a $50 free credit coupon on Cloudways in my signature (giveaway link), enough to try it for 3 to 5 months.

For hosting/reseller, I use a small company, not known, they do not oversell, so no big numbers with them.
All those resellers big companies out there are just BS OVERSELLING YOU because this is how corporations work.
Since when traffic is unlimited?
Since when disks are unlimited?
The only thing unlimited in the universe is maybe the universe itself (science is debating that), all the rest is limited even grains of sand on earth are limited.
I suggest you go to serious forums like webhostingtalk, check for small companies with a good reputation.
Don't go with any company that uses the word unlimited, unless you like to dream awake! lol

Try the code and see if it helps.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
Hi all
@m1zz

There is a $50 free credit coupon on Cloudways in my signature (giveaway link), enough to try it for 3 to 5 months.

For hosting/reseller, I use a small company, not known, they do not oversell, so no big numbers with them.
All those resellers big companies out there are just BS OVERSELLING YOU because this is how corporations work.
Since when traffic is unlimited?
Since when disks are unlimited?
The only thing unlimited in the universe is maybe the universe itself (science is debating that), all the rest is limited even grains of sand on earth are limited.
I suggest you go to serious forums like webhostingtalk, check for small companies with a good reputation.
Don't go with any company that uses the word unlimited, unless you like to dream awake! lol

Try the code and see if it helps.
Cheers.
NoBs
lol I know, its unlimited as long as you don't go over the limit XD. Contabo looks overly tempting.

Hey all,

2. A2 Hosting
  3. GreenGeeks
  4. Contabo
Contabo has great prices. I was happy with them besides that for some reason their machines were slow. On paper, I had massive RAM, CPU etc, but it was never really fast. Another thing I didn't like is that the re-installs could take quite some time.

Once my installation broke on a Sunday and I had to wait until Monday for them to fix it.

I loved the huge disk space they include and the snapshots.

ONLY go there if you know you'll never need support. Their support is not only horrible (slow, closed on Sundays and at night), but they try to charge you for every support call - even if the problem is on their end. And then they only have email support and you'll wait for responses. Make sure you put every possible detail like your customer number etc. in the initital support request or they will play bingo with you.

I heard that improved, but I faced several outages in the year I was there. Whether the host machine broke, they turn it off for updates or ... just because. Never had as many outages with any other provider.

My latest experience with them was that they sent me a "we want you back special" ... I was about to book it for the disk space. Order didn't go through. Upon asking them why, they told me they cancelled my account for not paying. They later apologized as I did pay until I cancelled - but it's the amateur hour you have with Contabo a lot of times.

I would stay away from Digital Ocean for the sole reason that they have so many shitty customers that many people have the ASN blocked. I know I have. That wouldn't matter if you don't install a crawler or something that visits other sites.

It's just a question of taste. I don't want to be in the neighborhood of harmful people or be associated with OVH, Digital Ocean.

I am with Racknerd now and very happy with everything. Quality of service, support and price.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock