• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

What better shared hosting of good quality and without usage restrictions

inliadev

Aug 7, 2020
Please guys, I came here to ask for your excellence, please help me to clear up any doubts about shared web hosting or VPS for any type of project that is capable of supporting 100,000 visits per month.

I saw a cockroach, but I don't know if his plans are suitable for these needs. I speak at NAMECHEAP

Someone also told me about HostGalaxy.com

it has low prices even for domain purchase as well. But I don't know if their hosting plans are good or not. Does Peco help with your other recommendations?

Reactions: DarKMaSk
I just want to know about web hosting. I don't want to know about domains.

It is a simple question. I want a cheap, shared hosting that is capable of supporting more than 100,000 monthly visits.

You may or try to consider Hostmaria, an affordable and decent shared cloud hosting in the market. In fact, I have been using it for more than six months now for some of my projects. I have no complaints so far. One of our here fellas is offering a promotion code just for 4 dollars for a 1-year subscription for a new account. After all, 4 bucks won't hurt your pocket if you give it a try.

Last edited:
Reactions: inliadev
what is cheap to you is the question? there are good host out there, but it depends on your cheap price. are you looking 1 website unlimited websites, amount of storage? you can't just say cheap hosting. lol

• Angry
Please guys, I came here to ask for your excellence, please help me to clear up any doubts about shared web hosting or VPS for any type of project that is capable of supporting 100,000 visits per month.

I saw a cockroach, but I don't know if his plans are suitable for these needs. I speak at NAMECHEAP

Someone also told me about HostGalaxy.com

it has low prices even for domain purchase as well. But I don't know if their hosting plans are good or not. Does Peco help with your other recommendations?
Bro, are you doing marketing for them or to you [ .com domain cost is $15.49 USD ]. Even i could provide domain cost for .com is less than $10 USD. It not cheap. it seems like indirect marketing. Compare Digital Ocean, Vultr. Their VPS cost is better then hostgalaxy.com.

But FYI, in babiato i found Hivium hosting, they are not cheap price. but they are good and economic. I bought shared hosting with them when they providing offers. that's really good offer. Performance same equal to my VPS. (based on my experience, and i'm not doing marketing for them.)

what is cheap to you is the question? there are good host out there, but it depends on your cheap price. are you looking 1 website unlimited websites, amount of storage? you can't just say cheap hosting. lol
I am not concerned with storage. It makes no difference to me. For my projects I like to use external storage. It depends on the application that I will install.

For me 1GB of RAM, SSD can be 1GB simply for the application to work. The storage will be external. Can I use Amazon S3

OR 2GB of RAM and 1GB SSD, 2 CPU If the company supplies me with Cpanel

If it is VPS, then I will need a 20GB storage SSD to have space to install the operating system and control panel to manage the hosting of the web sites.

For me the important thing is not storage, but what matters is resources. So I said a web hosting capable of supporting 100,000 or more monthly visits

or support 10,000 users simultaneously. That is enough for me.

I am not concerned with storage. It makes no difference to me. For my projects I like to use external storage. It depends on the application that I will install.

For me 1GB of RAM, SSD can be 1GB simply for the application to work. The storage will be external. Can I use Amazon S3

OR 2GB of RAM and 1GB SSD, 2 CPU If the company supplies me with Cpanel

If it is VPS, then I will need a 20GB storage SSD to have space to install the operating system and control panel to manage the hosting of the web sites.

For me the important thing is not storage, but what matters is resources. So I said a web hosting capable of supporting 100,000 or more monthly visits

or support 10,000 users simultaneously. That is enough for me.
Hello,

1,00,000 users monthly can be generally handled well via an optimized shared hosting account. Here you have to make sure that the app you have is optimized as well, and you cache most of the requests for your visitors.

But, 10,000 simultaneous users is a very different scenario, and a shared hosting account wouldn't be able to handle it. You will need a powerful "Dedicated Cores" VPS or a dedicated server for that kind of load.

If you can let us know what type of application you are building, the community members here can guide you on what you should be choosing!

• Love
Very well. I really enjoyed your contribution.

I will try to explain what kind of project I need to implement so that they know how to help me in terms of tips and other things.

I need to set up a file sharing service, just like DROPBOX, MEGA, or GOOGLE DRIVE.

Customers will have to pay subscriptions or monthly plans to have access to the various types of resources.

That is my type of project. Now what kind of hosting would you recommend to me?

Remember: In the first phase, I do not intend to make much investment because I will not have many customers. I want to start making huge expenses as soon as everything grows. By this I mean that I will be doing server upgrades to dedicated servers as needed.

At first I wanted to start with shared hosting, then I will move to a VPS and then a SUPER VPS with dedicated cores and high performance.

Then I will leave for a DEDICATED server.

Please guys. Any help would be very good.

Someone recommended HOSTGALAXY to me because it offers greater bandwidth of 5TB monthly, SSD of 5GB and 1GB of RAM.

Has anyone used this company before? I ask recommendations for other companies and other plans ...

Hello @inliadev,

Thanks for letting us know what type of project you are looking to build!

You can start with a shared hosting environment and then move as your service grows in the future!
Still here are the questions you should ask yourself before starting the service.

1. The first thing over here is what type of file host script are you going to run? (PHP, ASP, etc. You will need to choose a host according to the script!)
2. Will it have only legal downloads or will have all kinds of downloads? (I will assume both types for this answer.)
3. How are you going to handle DMCA complaints? (Owners/Companies generally directly contact the web hosting provider instead of the site owner if the complaints are getting ignored by the site owner. I would suggest keeping a contact page for DMCA complaints.)
4. A well-known shared hosting provider wouldn't be happy to host you as they would avoid the DMCA stuff. (Have a look at offshore or DMCA ignored providers mostly. Do some research before signing up! Sign up for a monthly plan only, even if it's a bit expensive. That way if your provider doesn't match your expectations, you can easily switch without losing too much money.)
5. The files that you will host on another service, make sure that the provider also ignores DMCA warnings. If the provider doesn't ignore DMCA, your client files will be lost, and you will have to rebuild your setup again, and clients will lose trust in your service.

Wish you all the best for your project!

Wau, I'm really impressed with your answers. I'm speechless.

I didn't expect help like that. I am very happy. You helped me a lot with things that I had not taken into account.

I'm really going to write it all down and research it in detail. In just a few days, I will be back here to say something if I have difficulties in some parts.

But, I confess that you helped me a lot.

Reactions: prasad0889
Can you do your own server? Buying digital ocean or vultr at 5$ give you enough spec to get 100k visit. If you can't use cloudways, they will do the server for you

100k$ visit shared hosting
Siteground most expensive shared hosting plan 15$/month
BigScoot 35$/month enough for 250k visit
Cloudways Vultr High frequency 12$/month

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock