• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Better SMTP Pro server

snifferplant

Trusted Uploader
Apr 11, 2019
Mauritius
Hi everybody !

I'm about to create a newsletter Platform for my clients, and I'm searching for a smtp provider. I've tried SES (Amazon), but it still not work (I can't access to their server, event 465 port opened).

I need this provider for about 150.000 mail per mounth.
Not spams, but for 2 Optin subscribers. So, this Smtp need to have good reputation :)

If anyone have some ideas ;)

Thanks a lot !

Hi everybody !

I'm about to create a newsletter Platform for my clients, and I'm searching for a smtp provider. I've tried SES (Amazon), but it still not work (I can't access to their server, event 465 port opened).

Not spams, but for 2 Optin subscribers. So, this Smtp need to have good reputation :)

Thanks a lot !
I've been using Amazon SES for at least 1 year and I've never had any problems.

I can send up to 50k emails a day and 14 per second.

I use port 587.

Reactions: webhugo and LifeOfS
Hi everybody !

Thanks a lot !
Perhaps do some troubleshooting first, sounds like a setup issue.

Hi, Thank you for your answer. I've checked all, but still not working. I've sent a support mail, I wait for the answer ;)
Have you ever checked your mail logs to see what the issue is? Assuming that you have followed the steps in this video all should be working fine.

Hello bro i can provide smtp, check my sales thread on birdsenger

You will be able to send 200k+ emails daily - PM me for setup

now a tricky question. :) to everybody that knows.
theoretically a mail server sent in a good warmup manner ( schedule) mails into only one domain example: 250k gmail e-mail addresses , and all of them goes after some time into inbox !! ... aka is warmup-ed up even for 250k gmail e-mail addresses per day! good job!
Is this mail server considered warmup ready for all domains example Microsoft, yahoo etc ?

Reactions: LifeOfS and Monalee
now a tricky question. :) to everybody that knows.
theoretically a mail server sent in a good warmup manner ( schedule) mails into only one domain example: 250k gmail e-mail addresses , and all of them goes after some time into inbox !! ... aka is warmup-ed up even for 250k gmail e-mail addresses per day! good job!

Theoretically it not properly warmed up,, whilst gmails will recieve the emails in inbox, other mail provider i.e yahoo microsoft, will land in spam

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock