• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Better SMTP Pro server

ok if that is true ( personally i don't know to answer)
means every time we need warmup
because every mailist have different number of domains (gmail, microsoft, yahoo, and all others ..)

Amazon SES, gmail, microsoft, yahoo and some others big names in the mail server industry are in a top white list
that means don't need warmup of any kind. (is in some kind of exception.)

Try Postmark. Their SMTP platform is way easier thatn Amazon SES to setup and costs just as cheap. Plus you can get templates from stripo to build beautiful templates.

Reactions: LifeOfS
one solution is go for a self hosted SMTP server (costs starts from 15$ per year to 6$ per month minimum.. ) the cheaper solution from all.

2nd solution is Amazon SES
  • And if Amazon SES isn’t the right software for you, check out my reviews of other popular SMTP service providers:
  • Pabbly
  • Mailjet
  • Sendpulse
  • Mandrill
  • Mailgun
  • SMTP2Go
  • Sendinblue
  • Moosend
  • SendGrid
  • SocketLabs
  • SMTP.com
  • Pepipost
  • Inboxroad
  • Postmark
  • ... any many others !

Reactions: LifeOfS
do you use it can you share more info ?
i use zepto mail and zoho mail. zeptomail i use for smtp (only transactional and notification) and 10000 email free because i use it for my server notifications. (do not use zeptomail for marketing mail)

If you want marketing mail go with zoho campaign.
Setup zoho relatively easy and i use multiple zoho services. zoho quite known with many apps and solutions. they even have free business email limited to 5 user account.

other than zoho i can recommend enginemailer (i personally know enginemailer owner)

zoho is a big corporation bro you can get free trial and test it out.

The problem with many marketing mail company is that their ip address already blacklisted as spammer. if you want a clean ip you will need to subscribe a dedicated IP which is expensive.

my personal recommendation go try zoho and enginemailer for low cost and good value for marketing

for Transactional email go with zepto mail (1 credit = $2.5USD = 10,000 emails) valid for 6months for 150K emails you will need 2.5 x 15 = USD37.5

Attachments

• zepto.jpg
    zepto.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Hi everybody !

I'm about to create a newsletter Platform for my clients, and I'm searching for a smtp provider. I've tried SES (Amazon), but it still not work (I can't access to their server, event 465 port opened).

I need this provider for about 150.000 mail per mounth.
Not spams, but for 2 Optin subscribers. So, this Smtp need to have good reputation :)

If anyone have some ideas ;)

Thanks a lot !
I would also recommend to use Sendgrid. Used it years ago for a lot of customers and after trying a lot of different companies, went back to them. Their SMTP servers are good and at least no blacklisted so no problems with mails that come in spam etc.

Reactions: snifferplant
I would also recommend to use Sendgrid. Used it years ago for a lot of customers and after trying a lot of different companies, went back to them. Their SMTP servers are good and at least no blacklisted so no problems with mails that come in spam etc.
Thank you !

Reactions: Turkdale
you can use VPS from contabo
build your SMTP server with Cyperpanel .
send emails as you want
build your own SMTP
Search on youtube.

i have try Cyperpanel many times didnt work well for me
i looking more than in a Amazon SES alternative paid service cheap but good

Try Postmark. Their SMTP platform is way easier thatn Amazon SES to setup and costs just as cheap. Plus you can get templates from stripo to build beautiful templates.
how much is the cost for Amazon SES
and how much for Postmark ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock