• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Please do any one have the pro version of this script

Kindly help me as I have the regular license
What you're talking about doesn't exist. Once it was, but not now. Now there are only regular and extended licenses.

premiumdatingscript.com/premium
Page not found
premiumdatingscript.com/get-belloo
Regular License
$99 USD / one time

Extended License
$499 USD / one time

Last edited:
Why would I bother looking through messages and wasting my time , your free to comment on the thread as much as you like but please leave me out of it and don’t tell people the wrong way of doing things
I don't need your permission to post.

I tell you again, you don’t need anything, I never turned to you with any requests.

If you claim that I write something wrong - then prove it. "You wrote like this, but it's right like this." This is called argumentation. "You wrote wrong because you are a fool, and I am smart" is not an argument, it is a demonstration of your stupidity.

I don't need your permission to post.

I tell you again, you don’t need anything, I never turned to you with any requests.

If you claim that I write something wrong - then prove it. "You wrote like this, but it's right like this." This is called argumentation. "You wrote wrong because you are a fool, and I am smart" is not an argument, it is a demonstration of your stupidity.

I never once said I was smarter then anyone on here and yes I told you where you was going wrong but you calling me a lier 🤣🤣

Yes I told you already get a older copy then the version thats on here
There is nothing else HERE, only version 4.2.7.7

The basic principle of an evidentiary judgment, an appeal to the tested. What I say, anyone can check and make sure that I'm right, but what you say is demagogy.

There is nothing else HERE, only version 4.2.7.7

The basic principle of an evidentiary judgment, an appeal to the tested. What I say, anyone can check and make sure that I'm right, but what you say is demagogy.

Well you will have to find a older version somewhere else then init , everyone on here knows you are wrong , apart from you 🤣

All you really have to do is read the thread as other people have tied the same thing before

But I guess that’s just to much trouble for you ini 🤣🤣

I will pay you 1k if you can prove me wrong 🤣🤣

Prepare money.

It is impossible to prove what is not. You did not say anything, it is impossible to prove that you are wrong. Above, I wrote to you what a demonstrative judgment is.

No it’s no impossible to prove , I have ever decode file I’ve done over the last 2 years I can see the difference with my own 2 eyes , you need to go and do the same , it’s not hard and no I’m not doing it for u , I’ve been nulling this script for over 2 years , you can’t tell me how to null it properly, I’ll be waiting 🤣

Please help me with ads (adsense) and Paypal. Paypal does nothing when you press "Proceed to checkout" and the ads just show the raw ad code.

Thank you.

The second pic is after I press "Proceed to pay". The error code on the url from PayPal is "code=AMOUNT_ERROR"

Thank you

Last edited:
I have even changed to different currency codes, I'm confused

Attachments

• paypal3.png
    paypal3.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 20
  • paypal4.png
    paypal4.png
    449.5 KB · Views: 20
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock