• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
Like check the sound in video call as now it being said that the sound only dont work with the old connect with mine it works .
Was question about bots photos and what did you answer to it? Nothing!
Instead of answering direct questions, you try to divert the conversation and tell how cool you are

As for sound and video, I think if someone decides to make his site for business, and not for fun, then in any case he will have to buy his own connection to the server. Streaming broadcasts load the server very heavily, so it is unlikely that the script developer will provide a good connection for free. At best, this will be a limited connection for several streams, for example, 30 streams. I have not yet studied this issue in detail, but I think it will. Miracles don't happen.

Last edited:
Was question about bots photos and what did you answer to it? Nothing!
Instead of answering direct questions, you try to divert the conversation and tell how cool you are

As for sound and video, I think if someone decides to make his site for business, and not for fun, then in any case he will have to buy his own connection to the server. Streaming broadcasts load the server very heavily, so it is unlikely that the script developer will provide a good connection for free. At best, this will be a limited connection for several streams, for example, 30 streams. I have not yet studied this issue in detail, but I think it will. Miracles don't happen.
How many times it got nothing to do with me being cool , i dont need to prove anything on here

its about people just taking and not helping , full stop

i didnt help you cos you didnt listen to me when i said you cant use the old connect , if you cant follow that simple thing then, i cant help

Streaming broadcasts works fine when the script is done right been confirm loads of time today :)

My site is on version 4.2.7.3, I have problems with loading when entering the site - it takes a long time to load, please help me solve

i didnt help you

Did I ask you to help me? Seriously? Can you show me my message when I did this?

You imagined something incomprehensible about yourself and you want to be treated like some kind of celebrity. I don't want anything from you, I never asked you for anything.

Last edited:
Streaming broadcasts works fine when the script is done right been confirm loads of time today :)
How many simultaneous connections do you have? How much traffic passes through them per month?

In all such scripts that I have seen, there has always been a payment separately for the script and for the streaming video server. I don't think things are any different here. No one will be able to provide a powerful server for free and without connection limits.

Last edited:
How many simultaneous connections do you have? How much traffic passes through them per month?

In all such scripts that I have seen, there has always been a payment separately for the script and for the streaming video server. I don't think things are any different here. No one will be able to provide a powerful server for free and without connection limits.

Like you said you don’t want nothing from me 🤣

You act like a whore.

Topic with a discussion of the script, I take part in the discussion. Personally, I don't need anything from you.
no you dont you only come here everyday to attack me cos i wont give you the update without you helping other people on the forum first . oh my god shoot me down im such a bad man :D :D

Please do any one have the pro version of this script

Kindly help me as I have the regular license

no you dont you only come here everyday to attack me cos i wont give you the update without you
You're even dumber than I thought :)

I have already suggested that you show my messages here wherever I ask you for anything. Why didn't you show? There is nothing?

I'm interested in discussing the script. Once I had my own dating site and it was an interesting experience in its own way. Periodically, the thought occurs to me that it is possible to create a new, more modern one, and therefore I read this topic. And you're acting like a clown here.

Reactions: starkhope07
You're even dumber than I thought :)

I have already suggested that you show my messages here wherever I ask you for anything. Why didn't you show? There is nothing?

I'm interested in discussing the script. Once I had my own dating site and it was an interesting experience in its own way. Periodically, the thought occurs to me that it is possible to create a new, more modern one, and therefore I read this topic. And you're acting like a clown here.

Back again I see just to have ago

Grow up will you 🤣 don’t bother replying to me as I will not reply to you no more

Why would I bother looking through messages and wasting my time , your free to comment on the thread as much as you like but please leave me out of it and don’t tell people the wrong way of doing things as it makes my life harder going around and fixing everyone’s problems that your causing 🤣

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock