• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
I don't get it, I downloaded the script from here. I thought that is already taken care of.
Where can I find the license?

In the install it tells you where to put your domain , read and follow it again

I don't get it, I downloaded the script from here. I thought that is already taken care of.
Where can I find the license?

Yes it nulled 🙂

you have to change gbb to usd in the following settings:
adminpanel/plugine/general setting
then add a paypal address in the following parameters:
adminpanel/plugin/paypal
I just tried it, no change.
Still the same pages

Attachments

• paypal1.png
    paypal1.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 18
  • paypal2.png
    paypal2.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 18
What version, where?
All your advice is correct. Refresh cache.
brides-from.com (USD), belloo.ru/demo (RUB)

If you (basically) want to use pounds, you need to adjust the payment instrument (enter the conversion rate of pounds to dollars).
How I made myself (for rubles).

Last edited:
Reactions: Oduwa and ukgamer
In the install it tells you where to put your domain , read and follow it again

Yes it nulled 🙂
I just followed it again and this time, I deleted the last slash to see if there was gonna be a change... nothing.. no change

it's obvious that you haven't changed!!
follow instructions correctly
plugin/general settings
replace GBP with USD

You see what I mean now init haha

But some people do come here just to say it don’t work and put others off , no matter how much you help them they never fix the issue, cos they don’t want to and just keep complaining 🙂

What version, where?
All your advice is correct. Refresh cache.
brides-from.com (USD), belloo.ru/demo (RUB)

If you (basically) want to use pounds, you need to adjust the payment instrument (enter the conversion rate of pounds to dollars).
How I made myself (for rubles).
Im in v4.2.7.7
At the moment Im in USD, I just need to see it work first then I'll change it to ZAR

What do you mean you have already been in the admin of the script , that means it’s nulled or the script wouldn’t load
Pepola was trying to help and sad its "Invalid Domain", implying it doesn't load. I never implied such. Obviously, he/she was mistaken.

But some people do come here just to say it don’t work and put others off , no matter how much you help them they never fix the issue, cos they don’t want to and just keep complaining 🙂
The script loaded perfectly, I'm just having problems with PayPal errors when I try to buy credits

How can it be set to USD , when it says GBP on the images you have put up
It was showing the same error with no change. I just didn't wanna do a new screenshot.
So we in the same page I did some new screenshots of the error

Attachments

• paypal5.png
    paypal5.png
    289.9 KB · Views: 8
  • paypal6.png
    paypal6.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 7

Yes exactly,
but the main thing is that everyone remains patient in having to help the other without even seeing their "incomprehensible" reaction at some point.

if we estimate each reaction the patient doesn't find his place:)

Please I can decode the connect.php any of the updated Version anyone who can null it should PM me

It was showing the same error with no change. I just didn't wanna do a new screenshot.
So we in the same page I did some new screenshots of the error
hea bro , before i help you, can you , tell me the site currency you want to use and what the currency rate?, i will tell you what to enter and where to

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock