• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains

Belloo - Complete Premium Dating Software Unlimited Domains 4.5.3.6

No permission to download
No it want work but your free to try 🤣
I try it and it work.

I get nulled v4.2.7 and update it to 4.3.5 using updates from the official site. I have not tried all the options in my work yet, but at first glance everything works. I don’t understand what exactly made you laugh so much in my idea.

no you cant use old nulled file you lose functions, but you carry on
I don't know yet. In any case, as far as I know now it is possible to decipher the ioncube, even here on the forum I saw a person offering services. You can always decipher and compare. And I haven’t figured out whether it’s possible to transfer photos of bots from Amazon hosting to my hosting. Because while they are on Amazon, the developer can always close access to them, and this seems to me the vulnerability of this script.

I don't know yet. In any case, as far as I know now it is possible to decipher the ioncube, even here on the forum I saw a person offering services. You can always decipher and compare. And I haven’t figured out whether it’s possible to transfer photos of bots from Amazon hosting to my hosting. Because while they are on Amazon, the developer can always close access to them, and this seems to me the vulnerability of this script.

of cause i can decode the ioncube , i am named as one of the decoders in the start off that thread

there are around 4 vulnerability as mentioned in the thread 2 are in the ioncube file

Hello guys,

Hope y'all cool. I'm new here. Would anyone share the latest belloo please? I have old 4.2.7 and after installing, no photos for fake users

Hello guys,

Hope y'all cool. I'm new here. Would anyone share the latest belloo please? I have old 4.2.7 and after installing, no photos for fake users
You need install update 4.3 and will photos.
View hidden content is available for registered users!

Before 4.3 photo have urls
s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/belloousersbucket/*
but after 4.3 it have urls
s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/belloopremiumuser/*

After update you need return nulled connect.php

You need install update 4.3 and will photos.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

Before 4.3 photo have urls
s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/belloousersbucket/*
but after 4.3 it have urls
s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/belloopremiumuser/*

After update you need return nulled connect.php

Haha my god why are you telling people the wrong way of doing things ?? 🤣🤣

Don’t you think if it was that easy everyone would be nulling it or there wouldn’t really be a need to null it 🤣🤣

I give trying to help you, this is why people keep coming back complaining there are bug and things don’t work

Last edited:
Haha my god why are you telling people the wrong way of doing things ?? 🤣🤣

Don’t you think if it was that easy everyone would be nulling it or there wouldn’t really be a need to null it 🤣🤣

I give trying to help you, this is why people keep coming back complaining there are bug and things don’t work
While you're trying to play the unrecognized genius here, I answered the man's question. He will do as I said and the error will disappear. How did you help him?

While you're trying to play the genius here, I answered the man's question. He will do as I said and the error will disappear. How did you help him?

Give it a rest about me please, no ones playing nothing , what your doing DONT work simple

I don’t really care if you believe me or not but you will find out , your not the first to think that way the way it done and you won’t be the last 🤣

You can check the comments it’s already been tried that way before by many people

It’s 9:30am here I’ve just come on here how could I help anyone before now 🙂

Plus what your doing isn’t helping him

Enough said , good luck 🙂

Hello

Please kindly help with the new version my site have been down since almost one week I upgraded

Give it a rest about me please, no ones playing nothing , what your doing DONT work simple

I don’t really care if you believe me or not but you will find out , your not the first to think that way the way it done and you won’t be the last 🤣

You can check the comments it’s already been tried that way before by many people

It’s 9:30am here I’ve just come on here how could I help anyone before now 🙂

Plus what your doing isn’t helping him

Enough

Please kindly help with the new version my site have been down since almost one week I upgraded

ive tried explain but you just dont listen

everyone know where the connect file is , ive told everyone how to null it many times but you have to use the latest one to get everything working , its that simple

one way to prove im right download a older nulled version then compare the connect to mine and it will be different loads of things run through the connect , its the main file in the whole script

Like check the sound in video call as now it being said that the sound only dont work with the old connect with mine it works . you will get lots of problems like this its really not that hard to understand

but if you think you know better then most nullers on here then crack on :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruiztees
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock