• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD v3.0 FIXED

No permission to download
Screenshot (74).png
app withdraw issue? help me to fix this? @itspathanofficial

the most common solution for a predefined code is

Close Project
Remove code from Android Studio
Close Android Studio
Connect proper internet to your system.
Reopen Android Studio and code again in it.
And wait till all required modules downloaded.

if you still got the same error try to delete the project file and extract fresh code from zip or rear file.

sorry, I can't stay online long time here due to I am setting up my own business, and I am too busy with it these days

so if anyone needs any help they can find me on telegram with the same username.

I NEVER CHARGE ANYONE FOR ANYTHING. ALL SERVICES ARE 100% FREE FOR BABIATO MEMBERS WHICH I CAN DO.

Once you installed successfully you will access admin panel & website by below link :

Note : After first login please change default password to your own password, And please create strong password.
the script is still in the process of installation ... but what to log in to the admin panel where can I get a username and password :rolleyes: :unsure:
Sir what is the zip password

Sir please
Create a New User.. Then copy his password from SQL Table and replace it with the Admin password in the SQL table
Check problem for file extract

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-23-14-26-05-769_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-23-14-26-05-769_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm getting PHP memory exhaust error and I tried everything change memory limit like that but site not loading after all. What I do now?

i installed your BattleMania on my site

if i enter mysitename.com/api/.env the database username and password is public .env shoud not be access publically for that we have to add

<Files .env>
order allow,deny
Deny from all
</Files>

in /api/.htaccess
can you please guide how to get zip password for this file. Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock