• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD v3.0 FIXED

No permission to download

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
BlakenFist submitted a new resource:

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD

[READ THE THREAD TO FIND THE PASSWORD!...]

BattleMania With Web version – Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD / PUBG Lite

Organize your own tournaments for eSport games such as PUBG, Free Fire, COD, PUBG Lite, Fortnite and more.

BattleMania is new way to build your own eSport tournaments. Package included with Native android mobile application...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
am i also eligible for password;)
I think, I am eligible for password
Can you please check and tell me the password
If I am eligible
Any normal Active Babiato fella is Eligible

Only members older than 3 Months and with 100+ likes can approach for the password.

Just pm me for the password...

Unable to change anything in "Profile Setting"

whenever i change anything and click on submit it shows me "HTTP ERROR 500"

1621257619866.png

any solution?
1. I never shared the password with you
2. The 500 error seems to be admin profile and User Registration...

And the Password for this File is - blakenfist123123
I will ask my client if he can resend the files... In the meantime if you someone can figure out the error, it will be great

Once you installed successfully you will access admin panel & website by below link :

Note : After first login please change default password to your own password, And please create strong password.
the script is still in the process of installation ... but what to log in to the admin panel where can I get a username and password :rolleyes: :unsure:

Reactions: ShinkaNibutani
Once you installed successfully you will access admin panel & website by below link :

Note : After first login please change default password to your own password, And please create strong password.
the script is still in the process of installation ... but what to log in to the admin panel where can I get a username and password :rolleyes: :unsure:
Username: admin
Password: password

Just to be clear guys Mod rewrite is very basic and it is turned on almost every shared hosting but please check it again I think it is causing the issue plus other factor also depend like php version and file permissions I have not install the script yet I will install in free time and i will try to help everyone and Thanks @balkenfirst for this amazing resource

the script is installed but only the main page works ... by clicking on any link, for example ... Home
How To Install
About Us
Contact
Account login ... an error appears ... Page Not Found
Oops! We couldn't find the page that you're looking for.

Please check the address and try again.

Error Code: 404

Reactions: brightman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock