• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD v3.0 FIXED

No permission to download
I can't get it to work ... I use HestiaCP ... i reinstalled several times but the script doesn't work ... I'm lost

Reactions: AnonymousDev
hello I still can't install the script ... help
I use HestiaCP
when installing HestiaCP, I have the following settings
Apache
Nginx
Install PHP-FPM
Vsftpd
Bind
MariaDB
Exim
Dovecot
ClamAV
SpamAssassin
Iptables
Fail2ban
Activate API

Reactions: Rean
after installing the script in the folder
publik_html I do the following
exporting a database from battlemania. sql
I'm setting up a file in the publik_html folder database.php after that, I make changes to application/config/config.php then api/. env ... and nothing works for me :eek: :unsure: :rolleyes:

when I checked on my server on the advice of the respected @Davinchi the work of the Mod Mod rewrite t renamed the file .htaccess. 111 then suddenly I was able to go to the main page of the site, but all the links login and others caused an error when I return the file .htaccess to normal view .htaccess on the main page is again an error ... HELP:cry::cry::cry:

hello I still can't install the script ... help
I use HestiaCP
when installing HestiaCP, I have the following settings
Apache
Nginx
Install PHP-FPM
Vsftpd
Bind
MariaDB
Exim
Dovecot
ClamAV
SpamAssassin
Iptables
Fail2ban
Activate API
Sorry, have no experience with HestiaCP.. .. But I hope if someone can help you..

Reactions: Rean and bobikzoza
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock