• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD v3.0 FIXED

No permission to download
the script is installed but only the main page works ... by clicking on any link, for example ... Home
How To Install
About Us
Contact
Account login ... an error appears ... Page Not Found
Oops! We couldn't find the page that you're looking for.

Please check the address and try again.

Error Code: 404
try Reinstalling.. it's working fine ... The only error Currently known is the User Registration

Reactions: bazarcart
try Reinstalling.. it's working fine ... The only error Currently known is the User Registration
The issue left from developer side i think, its a https and http error i have checked the whole script, developer left a bug in a file which i am not able to find, i hope someone with good knowledge 0f php can resolve it.

• Sad
Reactions: BlakenFist
Try Registering for a New User...

Check out the thread from the Start,, you might find the password
btw i have problem setting api for app
i have problem this

(1/1) ErrorException​

Trying to access array offset on value of type null
in ServiceProvider.php line 84
at Application->Laravel\Lumen\Concerns\{closure}(8, 'Trying to access array offset on value of type null', '/home/skuyslin/xxx/xxx/api/vendor/illuminate/support/ServiceProvider.php', 84, array('path' => '/home/xxx/xxx/webattle/api/vendor/illuminate/pagination/resources/views', 'namespace' => 'pagination'))in ServiceProvider.php line 84
at ServiceProvider->loadViewsFrom('/home/xxx/xxx/webattle/api/vendor/illuminate/pagination/resources/views', 'pagination')in PaginationServiceProvider.php line 16
at PaginationServiceProvider->boot()
at call_user_func_array(array(object(PaginationServiceProvider), 'boot'), array())in BoundMethod.php line 29
at BoundMethod::Illuminate\Container\{closure}()in BoundMethod.php line 87
at BoundMethod::callBoundMethod(object(Application), array(object(PaginationServiceProvider), 'boot'), object(Closure))in BoundMethod.php line 31
at BoundMethod::call(object(Application), array(object(PaginationServiceProvider), 'boot'), array(), null)in Container.php line 549
at Container->call(array(object(PaginationServiceProvider), 'boot'))in Application.php line 197
at Application->register(object(PaginationServiceProvider))in Application.php line 586
at Application->loadComponent('database', array('Illuminate\\Database\\DatabaseServiceProvider', 'Illuminate\\Pagination\\PaginationServiceProvider'), 'db')in Application.php line 334
at Application->Laravel\Lumen\{closure}(object(Application), array())in Container.php line 749
at Container->build(object(Closure))in Container.php line 631
at Container->resolve('db', array())in Container.php line 586
at Container->make('db', array())in Application.php line 230
at Application->make('db')in Application.php line 698
at Application->withEloquent()in app.php line 28
at require('/home/xxx/xxx/webattle/api/bootstrap/app.php')in index.php line 13
i already change file .env in folder /api
how to solved?

Reactions: instandard
BlakenFist updated BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD with a new update entry:

BattleMania With Web version - Tournament App with Website & Admin Panel for PUBG / Free Fire / COD

The user Registration and Admin profile Edit Glitched is Fixed

PASSWORD ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: 69+ Likes on Babiato

Updates ------------------------------------------------
- Added video watch and earn system.
- Added simple product shop store.
- Changed Currency system to Point system.
- Changed some required fields to optional for admin
- Created Earn tab dynamic to add more offers.
- Added Slider on App.
- Added Optional AdMob functions(banner ads).
- Added Any language support...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock