• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

In my opinion the best alternative to cPanel is DirectAdmin.

DirectAdmin is the best paid alternative to cPanel and have a lot of features like cPanel, of course is not perfect.
Take a look in DirectAdmin, their theme are amazing and I think people should use directadmin instead cPanel.

Hosting Providers are switching cPanel to Directadmin, due to increase of pricing of cPanel. :)

Reactions: KaraminSu

DirectAdmin is the best paid alternative to cPanel and have a lot of features like cPanel, of course is not perfect.
Take a look in DirectAdmin, their theme are amazing and I think people should use directadmin instead cPanel.

Hosting Providers are switching cPanel to Directadmin, due to increase of pricing of cPanel. :)
& how to use it on AWS with ELB 2xEC2 2X RDS ? with this infra
aws-ec2-elastic.png

agree (for now.)
if im not wrong
plesk was... but plesk are under cpanel ^_^
directadmin now the best alternate....
but the rumor said, directadmin are owned by cpanel too
cpanel and plesk get expensive ..so people change to directadmin ^_^
marketing trick

agree (for now.)
if im not wrong
plesk was... but plesk are under cpanel ^_^
directadmin now the best alternate....
but the rumor said, directadmin are owned by cpanel too
cpanel and plesk get expensive ..so people change to directadmin ^_^
marketing trick
cPanel didn't bought directadmin. Is only a rumor... Directadmin is the best current alternative.

After trying aapanel, cyberpanel, cwp and also webmin (current use), depend on what you need.
- aapanel best for personal/individual use
- cyberpanel best for personal/individual use
- cwp best for hosting and commercial use

After trying aapanel, cyberpanel, cwp and also webmin (current use), depend on what you need.
- aapanel best for personal/individual use
- cyberpanel best for personal/individual use
- cwp best for hosting and commercial use
No one wil use CWP for hosting or commercial use, let me know there are very low hosting providers using them.

Is much better use DirectAdmin or ISPManager than expensive cPanel prices. ;)

No one wil use CWP for hosting or commercial use, let me know there are very low hosting providers using them.

Is much better use DirectAdmin or ISPManager than expensive cPanel prices. ;)
hello bro, please tell me with which panel we can do this infrastructure on aws 1661725511897.png

Hmmm if you have budget then go to directadmin
of if you want free

HestiaCP ,
SPanel is currently Free to use too ,,

aaPanel by far is the best, it's powerful, clean & free. Did I forget to tell you need to run only one command to set it up.
For those who want to learn more...
Well I agree that aaPanel should be powerful in free version.

But never compare (I know you didn't compared anything) but never think or compare free product against paid product.

Paid product have more updates regulary and fixes, if aapanel have vulnerability they only can fix that in next week or next month or next year, like happened with VestaCP.

Free products how they earn money? Based in what? They need to have money to sustain the project.
Is open-source? Yes good, but if is not open source but is free? Someone have something to hide.

For me the best alternative to cPanel is DirectAdmin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock