• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

have you seen the new update at CyberPanel they have made some great changes.

Reactions: lekhanhky
Try the cyberpanel for hosting is free I use for my dedicated server this panel from one years and I not have any issues

Reactions: mrjk990
I've been using FastPanel for all my projects, it's completely free and super fast when configured properly.

Here are a few reasons why I like FastPanel:
  1. NGINX - 10x faster than apache.
  2. Easy to switch PHP versions ie. 7.4, 8.0, 8.1 on the fly for each site.
  3. Let's Encrypt Certificates.
  4. Built in email server, email inbox (roundcube), firewall, AV scanner, spamassassin, redis, memcached, awstats, backups, file manager, etc.
  5. Modern easy to use UI.
  6. Completely free.
I've been using this CP for a few years now, so I hope this helps others.

Last edited:
cyberpanel is sh**, very slow. Not sure why its like that for me.
aapanel is a bit confusing because its poorly documented

Im using the smallest contabo VPS, so not allot of resources to play with. I could Offord a vds but im learning with a noob vps and testing panel performance first. I feel allot of folks are praising their panels for what their server is doing when allot fo the mention panels are sh** without allot resource
maybe you just cant move-on from old cp lol

which one is better? centos panel or aapanel?
cwp good
but you cant set user more than 10
and cannot change php eavh account
pro version cheap

aapanel have some improvment now

cyberpanel the most lightspeed but you must have a little knowledge about server and webserver using cli because some bug ...sometimes the bug return....

fastpanel = never test, because long long long days ago when i search alternative free panel, fastpanel demo cannot open.... ( and the web is different from today )

vestapanel : you must pay for
SFTP CHROOT
Restrict user so that they cannot use SSH and access only their home directory.

bbpanel/geekpanel : simple but the developer can be contacted via WA and ready to update the bug anytime....

all panel are same....

I just gave cyberpanel a try. Looks pretty buggy. I did check their forum and I can confirm the author is not really interested. I will stick with aapanel for now.

i m looking for a good light panel that works very well with the build in mail server (smtp imap)
i only interesting in a mail server in a low spec VPS
mail server must have alias and forwards via panel or ssh config files

any ideas ?

last time i try cyberpanel (2021) had issues with mail server , bugs and all the vps has going slowly
did the fix it ?

i m only interesting in a control panel with a mail server (as feature)
and mail server must have alias and forwards via panel or vis config files ( ssh , manualy)

do you use cyberpanel with its mail server ? ... i mean you have config a mail server and you send and receive mails ?

try CWP...
for email... without any addon
i have already try on 2 core + 2GB Ram
why i choose cyberpanel?
- CWP free limitation .. domain and phpfm
- little need more resources if you load many wordpress on it

i hope cyberpanel can be reborn as "user" control panel
not
"usman" control panel

they need fix GUI
they need fix the option menu about dns, create website etc

but it's all depend on usman... as a main developer

CWP (free version) i m testing it now
its good, a lot of features that makes it heavy if you have a light VPS (4 cpu - 4 gb as example)
if you add projects to it what will happen( others web sides , others databases, a mix of both, others a mail server etc ... ) ?
as first look for a bigger in recourses VPS is a good solution to try it .. even in paid version ( i dont know)

in mail server as first look it have all i need with a big but ...
create a new user 30-40% cpu all 2 cpus For some seconds ...
what will happened when enable mail server SMTP AND IMAP and mail starts coming in and out ?
TO HEAVVY for my taste

if it had options to remove or add that you want to setup ...
if it had the option to keep only the basics for a mail server needs ...(as example) will be ideal
by i dint see that options in free version at least when setup CWP

i can not compared to cpanel (because i dont use it) the comparison is with other free panels

if you have a light VPS (4 cpu - 4 gb as example)
i run 2core + 2 gb ram
4 wordpress
no spam asasin or other add on...
and as i use a free version.. then there is no "active" realtime monitoring that make server load heavier

if you want more light
webmin
no other option :D but for me... very dificult lol and not suitable for commercial hosting

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock