• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

Because I'm making a heavy system upgrade of mysql, php, etc. Regularly, it doesn't even see %40.

Of course, there are spikes during wp-rocket releases the cache and make another static page. WP requires a lot of cpu. Ram is not a big problem.

This data is for ~900 concurrent visitors in total for the last 7 days.

Screenshot_3.png

thanks Miyojin

Reactions: miyojin
It has nothing to do with if it is true or not. This can change for everyone because it is my opinion. You are only giving feedback on basis of the interface. There is more then only the interface. Have you ever installed DA and runned it on a server for a while? It is much better then Plesk. Less use of resources for more performance.
Yes, I have both DA and Plesk installed on my VPS.

Standard DA license and free trial Plesk license.

I'm telling that based on my experience. Maybe different from yours.

Guys guys. Hear me out..

As someone who tried all panels out there, I have found out aaPanel couple of months back.

Let me tell you this.. It's more than awesome!!!

Easy to install, easy to modify, easy to install modules and apps, backup works great, it's free and it's ****ng fast :)

Try it out, you'll never look at cpanel or plesk again.

I'm now upgrading all components.. Server is hosted in EU region on GCloud. Never ever had any problem since the installation. It just works.

I am using Nginx + Redis + WP-Rocket + Cloudflare for 32 WP Sites for now. With Wordfence + Cloudflare also.

Screenshot_2.png

PS: I sounded like I am marketing it right :)

You are welcome :)
I'm using it on 3 Vps.

1 for docker only.
1 for backup storage.
1 for regular websites.

I agree this is the best free panel.

Guys guys. Hear me out..

As someone who tried all panels out there, I have found out aaPanel couple of months back.

Let me tell you this.. It's more than awesome!!!

Easy to install, easy to modify, easy to install modules and apps, backup works great, it's free and it's ****ng fast :)

Try it out, you'll never look at cpanel or plesk again.

I'm now upgrading all components.. Server is hosted in EU region on GCloud. Never ever had any problem since the installation. It just works.

I am using Nginx + Redis + WP-Rocket + Cloudflare for 32 WP Sites for now. With Wordfence + Cloudflare also.

Screenshot_2.png

PS: I sounded like I am marketing it right :)

You are welcome :)
I installed aapanel on Ubuntu, and the interface is easy to use with 1-click installs. However, I am facing issues with HTTPS redirection. I am redirecting domain to use www and have activated Let's Encrypt certificate and Force HTTPS in SSL. But redirection is not working properly (error marks) as you can see in the screenshot below.

serpworx.png
Following is my DNS records at Domain registrar.
dns1.png

Can you please check your website and see if it gets 100 score which means redirection is working properly?

For my other site on a shared hosting, I added redirection codes in htaccess and redirection worked properly with 100 score. But since I am using Nginx on this vps, is there any other tweaks to make redirection work properly?

Last edited:
DIrectAdmin is a good alternative paid to CPanel, many hosting providers are switching to them.

Free alternatives?
CyberPanel
AAPanel

Use cpanel .
My personal opinion cpanel is best in my personal opinion.

Hi guys, just seen this thread and i thought to share my experience also, from last many years i tried lots and lots of web panels out there, many are gone and many are still working, with some new ones out there, no doubt cpanel is best but its paid and not everyone is able to pay for it, untill a year back my fav one was vestacp, but as soon as i tried aapanel i simply fell in love with it. In the starting was not comfortable using it as its been developed by some Chinese guys (no offense, i am not rying to insult any country but you know its reputation in hacking and spying, but after using it for more than a year its simply the best web panel, anyone can use it without any professional knowledge. Its simple, its free, and its loaded with lots of features. And i think in some ways its better than cpanel.

Reactions: Bluecozza
Direct Admin is easy and intuitive it's also the cheapest... The one thing some people don't like about it (I find it nostalgic) is that it LOOKS outdatd in the UI - it would blend in with Windows 98 for sure - but the performance is fine, it's easy to use and does every thing you need it to, with no real learning curve.

Plesk - also easy and almost as intuitive as Direct Admin - It's prettier but it costs more

Cyberpanel is the best alternative to the CPanel and it is completly free.
cyberpanel is sh**, very slow. Not sure why its like that for me.
aapanel is a bit confusing because its poorly documented

Im using the smallest contabo VPS, so not allot of resources to play with. I could Offord a vds but im learning with a noob vps and testing panel performance first. I feel allot of folks are praising their panels for what their server is doing when allot fo the mention panels are sh** without allot resource

Last edited:

Im using the smallest contabo VPS, so not allot of resources to play with. I could Offord a vds but im learning with a noob vps and testing panel performance first. I feel allot of folks are praising their panels for what their server is doing when allot fo the mention panels are sh** without allot resource
"cyberpanel is sh**, very slow" :unsure: anywere is wrong! Cyberpanel is a litening fast CP.

👀 👀 I am using it for my friend's oracle vps and it works like a charm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock