• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

alternate Panel to cpanel

Do you know a free panel that uses Apache + Nginx + PHP-FPM + Varnish like CWP?

FastPanel has Apache + Nginx + PHP-FPM but no Varnish.

For multi user, I prefer to use cyberpanel which is free or directadmin which is paid.

but if for personal, I prefer to use aapanel.

Oh i have used aapanel, cyberpanel, hestiacp but cloudpanel is a beastttt 😁

Reactions: GodDevil
CWP Pro is best I think. we have been using it since few years, on multiple servers. Also if you land a bug, they are one of cheapest support providers with I think some $15 plan or something. CWP pro at $2/mo is deal for any production level work, when you dont want to really spend time managing server, rather than using it for your projects.

I used HestiaCP earlier and recently started using CloudPanel.
It comes with Simple Interface to manage,

Also, their Discord Channel is with many users, who can support you quickly if you get stuck somewhere.

Good question what free admin panels have management of multiple servers from a single interface?
aapanel do that (can somebody verify it)

Spanel,io Its Free

The All-in-One Cloud
Management Platform​

The next generation cloud management platform, allowing every website owner to easily manage their server in a secure environment. With 24/7/365 managed support. i like i use and its Nice
or cand Use Cyberpanel Its Free

The best choice is Plesk with digital ocean hosting up to 3 domains for free
I doubt.

DirectAdmin is one of best alternatives to cPanel currently they have migration tool to migrate clients.
Their Admin Interface is very good and is very powerful, is updated regularly.

In my opinion in paid options the best option (paid option) and close to cPanel is DirectAdmin.

how want a nice cpanel whit nice designe can use Spanel Is free

Attachments

• 0111122.png
    0111122.png
    78.4 KB · Views: 36
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock