• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

AlexHost.com - Offshore Hosting DMCA Ignored | Dedicated Server & VPS

5442825086160719124-121.jpg

The first day of autumn marks a time of change and new beginnings, and we've decided to welcome it with a truly grand offer!

We're giving you the unique opportunity to acquire an Intel® Core™ i9-10900 server with 8GB DDR4 RAM and a 1TB HDD at half the regular price! ? Don't miss out on this chance because the offer is limited!

BUY HERE 50% OFF!
https://bill.alexhost.com/?cmd=module&module=111&cid=148

Coupon Code: CPUI9

❓ How can you claim this exclusive discount? It's easy - simply enter the promo code CPUI9 when placing your order, and the magic will happen! ✨

AlexHost.Com cares about your comfort and convenience.

Do you still offer 50% promo on your vps?
Hello,

We have the current discount in VPS

To make our Managed VPS even more enticing, we're offering a special promotion! When you order any of our 6 plans, you'll receive a unique discount.

1st plan - 35% discount - use promo code: DiscMan35
2nd plan - 30% discount - use promo code: DiscMan30
3rd plan - 25% discount - use promo code: DiscMan25
4th plan - 20% discount - use promo code: DiscMan20
5th plan - 15% discount - use promo code: DiscMan15
6th plan - 10% discount - use promo code: DiscMan10

✍️ Сhoose service:
https://alexhost.com/vps/managed-vps/

For Netherlands VPS:
Coupon Code: VPSNL20

Order here:

✍️ To activate the discount, simply enter the promo code when placing your order!
❗️This promotion is valid until September 30th!

Best Regards,
Alexhost

i would love an explaination instead of a drive by saying its bad, my server i bought over 6 months ago, and once it was setup (same day) i have no had no downtime, its just there working, with many websites, i havent had to worry about the servers at all cause it just works.
Their TrustPilot reviews says all you need to know :(

Their TrustPilot reviews says all you need to know :(
Hello,

Don't rely on the reviews in trustpilot, 99% of those users who left reviews, are people who don't know how to manage a server and blame us for anything.

For example, if we suspend something from doing fraud what stop him to go to trustpilot and write a bad review about us? Nothing right?

When client have reason we gave them a compensation for that.

You need to choose carefully your package for your needs and always ask what you need and what you will use for and which package have what you want ;)

Sincerely,
Alexhost

Hello,

Don't rely on the reviews in trustpilot, 99% of those users who left reviews, are people who don't know how to manage a server and blame us for anything.

For example, if we suspend something from doing fraud what stop him to go to trustpilot and write a bad review about us? Nothing right?

You need to choose carefully your package for your needs and always ask what you need and what you will use for and which package have what you want ;)

Sincerely,
Alexhost
I will use a dedicated server for nulled/gpl friendly webhosting company, as well as running a nulled and a gpl forum myself. Nothing illegal, no spam mailing, no hacking. Just the same as this forum and let others buy hosting that is bulletproof from dmca. Will I get canceled for that? Also I don't need a managed server but do you at least help answer server error questions or help occasionally when I get stumped on something through ticket?

5442825086160719124-121.jpg

The first day of autumn marks a time of change and new beginnings, and we've decided to welcome it with a truly grand offer!

We're giving you the unique opportunity to acquire an Intel® Core™ i9-10900 server with 8GB DDR4 RAM and a 1TB HDD at half the regular price! ? Don't miss out on this chance because the offer is limited!

BUY HERE 50% OFF!
https://bill.alexhost.com/?cmd=module&module=111&cid=148

Coupon Code: CPUI9

❓ How can you claim this exclusive discount? It's easy - simply enter the promo code CPUI9 when placing your order, and the magic will happen! ✨

AlexHost.Com cares about your comfort and convenience.

Hello,

We have the current discount in VPS

To make our Managed VPS even more enticing, we're offering a special promotion! When you order any of our 6 plans, you'll receive a unique discount.

1st plan - 35% discount - use promo code: DiscMan35
2nd plan - 30% discount - use promo code: DiscMan30
3rd plan - 25% discount - use promo code: DiscMan25
4th plan - 20% discount - use promo code: DiscMan20
5th plan - 15% discount - use promo code: DiscMan15
6th plan - 10% discount - use promo code: DiscMan10

✍️ Сhoose service:
https://alexhost.com/vps/managed-vps/

For Netherlands VPS:
Coupon Code: VPSNL20

Order here:

✍️ To activate the discount, simply enter the promo code when placing your order!
❗️This promotion is valid until September 30th!

Best Regards,
Alexhost
Any recurring dedicated server discounts?

Hello,

Sincerely,
Alexhost
Please reply to above post as I need to order a dedicated server soon

This is an opinion for those who do not know what this hosting provider is like. I moved to Alexhost for some time (3 weeks) on a dedicated server. If you know how to configure a server, it's ok. I haven't had any problems so far. The speed is quite ok. Careful!!! The promotional code is only for the first month, then the normal price applies. I didn't know this from the beginning. In case certain problems arise, I will write here.

• Sad
Reactions: Gunstra
This is an opinion for those who do not know what this hosting provider is like. I moved to Alexhost for some time (3 weeks) on a dedicated server. If you know how to configure a server, it's ok. I haven't had any problems so far. The speed is quite ok. Careful!!! The promotional code is only for the first month, then the normal price applies. I didn't know this from the beginning. In case certain problems arise, I will write here.
Hi, Dear Bizo25

Before buying or order anything if you have questions or doubts you should contact us through ticket (recommended) or livechat.

We have many discounts available. We want our customers Happy.

Anything just contact us and we will try to help you.

Alexhost offers many discount and promotions in many services in our products and hosting.

Best Regards,
Alexhost

I currently have a Reseller Hosting provider, and I am looking for a better alternative.Do you have Reseller hosting plans? and/or vpn server?

5271530455977545377_121.jpg
Friends, customers, and followers of AlexHost.Com, we have exciting news for you!

Today, we are delighted to announce the launch of our amazing service that will make your experience with us even more rewarding and convenient. 🌟

🎉 Welcome to our PROMO page! 🎉

Here, you will find all the most advantageous deals and promotions specially crafted for you. We value every customer and want to make your time with AlexHost.Com special.

❓ What awaits you on our promotional offers page?
🟢 Best discounts on our services
🟢 Exclusive offers for loyal customers
🟢 Bonuses and gifts when ordering specific services

💪 We believe that quality hosting and service shouldn't come at a high cost, which is why our team works diligently to provide you with the best conditions at the most competitive prices.

Click the link 👉 https://alexhost.com/promo/ to learn more and take advantage of our exclusive offers right away!

🔴 Thank you for choosing us! We are always here to support your online project and make it successful. 💻

I currently have a Reseller Hosting provider, and I am looking for a better alternative.Do you have Reseller hosting plans? and/or vpn server?
Hello,

You can resell from our dedicated servers and install proxmox for example

@alexhost
Hi I was thinking of getting a Managed VPS from here https://alexhost.com/dmca/offshore-vps/ being that I have a tiny site of about 1.5 gb between wordpress and database (yes it has a lot of images) and another one I'm creating and the 10€ one should be enough for me although with those components I have a p, I already opened a ticket in the past few days to ask some questions and I was super satisfied with the answers.
I wanted to ask you if there is any discount on purpose thank you.

Attention, friends!
We have some great news for you! 🚀

Our services are popular, and here's why:
✅ Best prices
✅ Quick support
✅ Wide range of services
✅ DMCA Ignored
✅ Amazing promo deals
✅ 30-day money-back guarantee
✅ Opportunity to earn with us
And that's just a small part of the advantages!

Today, we are receiving a new batch of Rack servers with 2x CPU, immense storage potential, and they are already on their way to our clients at lightning speed! 🚚 Don't miss the chance to get your own server at the most advantageous price!

[size=large]Check OUR CHEAP Dedicated Servers[/size]

🔴 AlexHost.Com - the best and fastest service! Want to see for yourself? Join our family right now! 💻🔒

@alexhost
Hi I was thinking of getting a Managed VPS from here https://alexhost.com/dmca/offshore-vps/ being that I have a tiny site of about 1.5 gb between wordpress and database (yes it has a lot of images) and another one I'm creating and the 10€ one should be enough for me although with those components I have a p, I already opened a ticket in the past few days to ask some questions and I was super satisfied with the answers.
I wanted to ask you if there is any discount on purpose thank you.
Hi, any discount you can check here

Best Regards,
Alexhost

Sem-Título-1.gif
Alexhost.com is pleased to announce and present the black friday discounts! Yes, it's true. We started early and decided to start now! Alexhost is a company that has been on the market for several years, so we couldn't let this black friday moment pass us by! Take advantage and get discounts on renewals permanently and only the first time. You choose, we'll help!

Check also our other services: Colocation, VPN, DOMAINS, Free DNS and more!

B L A C K F R I D A Y - D E A L S T H R E A D - WELCOME!
**Read Carefully (Perhaps have a surprise!)

More info: https://alexhost.com/

Managed VPS:
Promo code: BFVPSM you a 23% discount on all Managed VPS plans!

Managed PERMANENT RENEWALS DISCOUNT! 5% O F F
Use the promo code: BFVPSM_R and get an additional 5% discount on permanent renewals of Managed VPS.

Order Managed VPS here:

Unmanaged VPS 22% OFF
Promo code: BFVPSUNM offers a 22% discount on all Unmanaged VPS plans!

Unmanaged PERMANENT RENEWALS DISCOUNT! 10% O F F
Use the promo code: BFVPSUNM_R and get a 10% discount on permanent renewals of Unmanaged VPS.

Order Unmanaged VPS here:

Dedicated Servers Up to 15% OFF:

With the promo code: BFDEDI you'll receive a 15% discount on all Dedicated Servers plans!

Dedicated Servers Up to 4% OFF on PERMANENT RENEWALS:
Use the promo code: BFDEDI_R and get a 4% discount on permanent renewals of Dedicated Servers.

ORDER HERE:

This exclusive promotion is available from November 20 to November 26!-

---------------

Hurry up to take advantage of this unique offer and provide your project with reliable and stable hosting!

We like to offer good discounts, but we don't go overboard with what isn't possible (unsustainable discounts in the long term, for example), we always try to be as transparent as possible with the customer.

Enjoy a good Black Friday.

Looking Glass: https://lg.alexhost.com/
ASN: AS200019
Company: Alexhost SRL
Location(s): Republic of Moldova (own Datacenter), Netherlands
Payment Methods: Paypal, Credit Card, Crypto (uuhh yeah baby!), Webmoney and more (..)
Livechat: Available in Work time Moldova timezone! (Instead just Ticket)

Anything just contact us or open a ticket support!
~Alexhost

MVHn4fa.jpg

Introducing the latest offering from AlexHost – the Apple M1 Dedicated Server! ‌

Embark on a journey into the future with this groundbreaking service. Presenting the Apple M1 Dedicated Server – an embodiment of sheer power in every byte!‍

‌KEY ADVANTAGES:
  • ‌Elevated Performance: Engineered on the M1 chip, this server delivers an unparalleled blend of high performance and energy efficiency.
  • ‌Tailored Configurability: Experience the freedom to customize with our diverse array of configurations, allowing you to tailor the server to meet your distinct requirements.
  • ‌Uncompromising Security: Upholding Apple's renowned commitment to security, our server guarantees the safeguarding of your data and applications.‍
‍Revolutionize your perspective on servers – opt for the Apple M1 Dedicated Server from AlexHost and immerse yourself in a new realm of efficiency and reliability! ‌

Order Apple Mac Mini M1 Here:

Any issues? Just open a ticket support.
Limited to stock!! :)

More news soon! Keep an eye.
Alexhost

5188552173150132630_121.jpg
Ho-Ho-Ho! The day has come: today marks the start of our New Year promotion!‌‍

‌ Our Santa is already on his way, carrying magic and joy with him! The entire AlexHost team wants to congratulate you on the upcoming Christmas and New Year! ‌‌‍

As a token of our gratitude for your trust in us and on the eve of 2024, we have prepared a unique gift ‌: a 24% DISCOUNT ON ALL OUR SERVICES until the end of December! ‌‌
‌ To get the discount.

Apply the promo code: HWAH24 during the checkout process.‍

This is not just an offer - it's our special holiday magic that makes our services even more accessible and appealing! ‌‌‍

Check our website and use the promotion code!
https://alexhost.com/

WARNING: The promotional discount extends to all items across our product range, excluding the colocation service.‍

Don't miss the unique opportunity to get the service you need at the most festive price! ‌‌ With AlexHost, your virtual space will be filled not only with quality services but also with real holiday excitement! ‌‍

‌ Happy holidays! ‌‌ May the New Year bring you luck, joy, and many achievements!
With love, the AlexHost team.

hello,

after the server was offline for 2 days, it was online for about an hour until my account was suspended for no reason. what's going on with you guys? no reply to my email either.

best regards

• Sad
hello,

after the server was offline for 2 days, it was online for about an hour until my account was suspended for no reason. what's going on with you guys? no reply to my email either.

best regards
Hi, Dear Meister23

We already answered your question in other forums that you wrote.

Please provide a ticket id number to our team check what is going on.

Alexhost doesn't suspend without a valid reason.

Provide a ticket support or invoice number.

We are still waiting for your answer.

Best Regards,
Alexhost srl

wiAGytp.gif

Alexhost is pleased to announce our new location in Sweden, specifically in the city of Tällberg. This is another step in our expansion across Europe.

Sweden - A Leader in IT Technologies:** A country renowned for its innovations in the IT sector and multi-level security. Our new data center is situated in a cozy and safe city, ensuring peace of mind and protection of your data.

VPS 1 Gbps: Yes, you heard right! We offer a port bandwidth of 1 GBPS, providing the highest speed and performance for your projects.

Check all VPS Sweden Plans here:

**Special Discount 30% OFF!
Code: SW30

*Only for Sweden VPS, It's all about taking advantage, those who got the discount got it, those who didn't unfortunately it's limited to just 10 uses.

15% OFF until 31st for Sweden VPS:
15% OFF Discount Code: SE15
___

Sweden Unmanaged VPS Plans

4GB RAM
2 Cores
40GB NVMe
1GBps
1 IPv4
KVM
*Unlimited Traffic
Monthly price: 10€
Price with discount: 8.50€

Order here:

https://bill.alexhost.com/?cmd=module&module=111&cid=525

___

VPS Sweden 2
8GB RAM
4 Cores
80GB NVMe
1GBps
1 IPv4
KVM
Unlimited Traffic
**Monthly price: ~~16€~~**
Price with discount: 13,60€

Order here:
https://bill.alexhost.com/?cmd=module&module=111&cid=527
___

Looking for Managed VPS in Sweden? We also have! ;)

15% OFF Discount Code: SE15
*Discount valid until January 31st!

Discount can be applied in all billing cycles! (Yearly, Semi-Anually, Quartely...) :)

Special 30% OFF (Limited Usage): SW30

More info about Sweden VPS here:

____

Test IPv4: 45.93.9.30
Test IPv6: 2a0f:5f40:1::30
Looking Glass: https://lg-se.alexhost.com/
ASN: AS200019

Worry up! Special discount are above! ;)
Any question, please contact us through Ticket, Telegram, Livechat.

Alexhost

• Love
Reactions: NostraDumbAss
how-to-install-fail2ban-in-linux-servers.jpg The company AlexHost company always strives to help its clients, and that's why we have prepared a comprehensive guide: 🔒 Enhance your Linux server security with Fail2Ban! 🛡️

Worried about malicious activity on your Linux server? Worry no more! Fail2Ban is here to strengthen your defenses. 🚀

🔗 Fail2Ban monitors log files for suspicious behavior, automatically banning IP addresses associated with potential threats. With a few simple steps, you can fortify your server against brute-force attacks and unauthorized access attempts.

Here's how: full guide available at the link:

Remember, while Fail2Ban is an excellent security tool, it requires careful configuration. Don't forget to whitelist important IPs to avoid accidental bans.

🔴 Safeguard your server effectively with Fail2Ban! 🛡

Attachments

• how-to-install-fail2ban-in-linux-servers.jpg
    how-to-install-fail2ban-in-linux-servers.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock