• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

• Please Read The Marketplace Rules HERE

Please Read All About The Marketplace And Sales Threads HERE

Selling Sale: OGlyric.com - Established Music Lyrics Website with SEO Optimization and Growth Potential

onrainsoln

Trusted Uploader
Sep 21, 2019
India
newsoop.com
OGlyric.com is a niche music lyrics website that has been a passion project of mine for the past year. It serves as a dedicated platform for music enthusiasts to explore and understand the lyrics of their favorite songs. With 420 detailed posts, the website stands on a solid foundation of SEO-optimized content, aimed at providing the best user experience.

Key Features:​

• Domain: OGlyric.com, a brandable and memorable name, perfect for the music niche.
  • Content: 420+ SEO-optimized lyrics posts, covering a wide range of music genres and artists.
  • SEO Tools: Premium tools including Rank Math Pro, ensuring high visibility and organic traffic.
  • Design: A modern, responsive design using the Groovy WordPress theme, optimized for both desktop and mobile users.
  • Google Discover: Enabled, offering potential for significant traffic growth through web stories.

Traffic & Engagement:​

• Last 28 days: 481 clicks, 5.39K impressions, and an average CTR of 8.9%.
  • Primary traffic source: Organic search, with a solid SEO strategy in place.
  • User engagement: High, with a 38% engagement rate.

Included in the Sale:​

• The domain name OGlyric.com
  • All existing content and digital assets
  • Licensed WordPress theme (Groovy) and plugins
    - Fluent Form (LTD Activated) - Self Own
    - Essential Add-on (LTD Activated) - Self Own
    - Rank Math SEO , WP Hide (Original License Purchased from third party on yearly based, bought from our community trusted sellers)
  • Transition support to ensure a smooth handover
  • Adsense Approved
    - Revenue: $5 in the past year, highlighting early-stage monetization.
  • Google Discover option Enabled

Reason for Sale:
Due to commitments to a full-time job and freelancing projects, I find myself unable to dedicate the necessary time to continue growing OGlyric.com. This decision comes with a heavy heart, as I believe strongly in the site's potential. I'm looking for a buyer who can nurture and expand what I've built into the thriving online community I know it can be.

Growth Potential:​

This platform has immense potential for growth, especially with focused efforts on monetisation strategies, content expansion, and leveraging the untapped audience through Google Discover.

Guarantee and Refund Policy:​

Due to the nature of digital assets and domain sales, all transactions will be final and non-refundable. I commit to providing extensive post-sale support to ensure a smooth transition and to help the new owner capitalise on the website's potential.

Additional Information:​

Interested buyers are welcome to DM me for detailed insights, including Google Analytics, Search Console data, and other image proofs. I'm more than happy to share these details to provide full transparency and assure you of the website's value and potential.

Asking Price: $1,000 (starting bid)​

Images and Proofs -

OGlyric.com is a niche music lyrics website that has been a passion project of mine for the past year. It serves as a dedicated platform for music enthusiasts to explore and understand the lyrics of their favorite songs. With 420 detailed posts, the website stands on a solid foundation of SEO-optimized content, aimed at providing the best user experience.

Key Features:​

• Domain: OGlyric.com, a brandable and memorable name, perfect for the music niche.
  • Content: 420+ SEO-optimized lyrics posts, covering a wide range of music genres and artists.
  • SEO Tools: Premium tools including Rank Math Pro, ensuring high visibility and organic traffic.
  • Design: A modern, responsive design using the Groovy WordPress theme, optimized for both desktop and mobile users.
  • Google Discover: Enabled, offering potential for significant traffic growth through web stories.

Traffic & Engagement:​

• Last 28 days: 481 clicks, 5.39K impressions, and an average CTR of 8.9%.
  • Primary traffic source: Organic search, with a solid SEO strategy in place.
  • User engagement: High, with a 38% engagement rate.

Included in the Sale:​

• The domain name OGlyric.com
  • All existing content and digital assets
  • Licensed WordPress theme (Groovy) and plugins
    - Fluent Form (LTD Activated) - Self Own
    - Essential Add-on (LTD Activated) - Self Own
    - Rank Math SEO , WP Hide (Original License Purchased from third party on yearly based, bought from our community trusted sellers)
  • Transition support to ensure a smooth handover
  • Adsense Approved
    - Revenue: $5 in the past year, highlighting early-stage monetization.
  • Google Discover option Enabled

Reason for Sale:
Due to commitments to a full-time job and freelancing projects, I find myself unable to dedicate the necessary time to continue growing OGlyric.com. This decision comes with a heavy heart, as I believe strongly in the site's potential. I'm looking for a buyer who can nurture and expand what I've built into the thriving online community I know it can be.

Growth Potential:​

This platform has immense potential for growth, especially with focused efforts on monetisation strategies, content expansion, and leveraging the untapped audience through Google Discover.

Guarantee and Refund Policy:​

Due to the nature of digital assets and domain sales, all transactions will be final and non-refundable. I commit to providing extensive post-sale support to ensure a smooth transition and to help the new owner capitalise on the website's potential.

Additional Information:​

Interested buyers are welcome to DM me for detailed insights, including Google Analytics, Search Console data, and other image proofs. I'm more than happy to share these details to provide full transparency and assure you of the website's value and potential.

Asking Price: $1,000 (starting bid)​

Images and Proofs -

Good luck with the sale!

• Love
Reactions: onrainsoln
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock